Why do you play JR?

I play JR because it is the only survival server that I actually enjoy. I know there are faction servers but they usually dont help me when I have a problem or something. I enjoy being apart of the staff team here and I enjoy helping the members when they need me. Let us (JR staff) know why you play so we can hopefully make your experience better at JR! :D

Ohhh man... I don't even know where to begin!

Well maybe with what everyone thinks lol :P

Admin powers!!! duh!!!

While this is a perk so to speak it is not a reason in and of itself. Though i thoroughly enjoy the building and daily interactions with players! (though I may seem harsh at times and lax at others, i do enjoy playing with you all! ) Always happy (if free lol) to help!

Here is why I play on JR:

• When I log on, I am greeted and so are others; my first time I logged on it made me feel right at home (no other server has accomplished this feeling)
  • This server is home to me. I love the atmosphere and community
  • As far as I know the majority of you all like my builds, and to me that makes them all the more worthwhile to do (sometimes I get frustrated at my builds and will quit playing minecraft for a few days or so). My builds are extensions of me, they are me, and to hear people like them again just makes my day and just emphasizes this as home (especially when I get building tips to improve current or future builds! :D )
  • I am gonna hit the community again :P ; I have made tons of online friends here over the past two years and I am very happy to call all of you friends!
  • Also everything switch said :)

Thank you all for making this home and thank you switch for making the topic :D cannot wait to hear what everyone else has to say as well!!!

Well because simply I love this server and the community and ive been on it for a while ;p. what sucks though is that I cannot play it because I can't play minecraft because my brothers friend gave me his account a few years back. So now the password is changing and who knows what else so I cant sign into my account so I will have to buy minecraft eventually.

I've been on and helped on several other servers in the past but in all the cases I'd say none of them had been as helpful or welcoming as JR. JR's members and staff, in my experience, are a lot nicer than on other servers. The amount of petty fights that occur on some factions server is unbelievable, on JR (for the most part) members seem to get along much better. Maybe I'm bias but JR is definitely one of the best communities I've ever joined, ever :P

Well because simply I love this server and the community and ive been on it for a while ;p. what sucks though is that I cannot play it because I can't play minecraft because my brothers friend gave me his account a few years back. So now the password is changing and who knows what else so I cant sign into my account so I will have to buy minecraft eventually.

Ik that feeling, I spent quite a long time playing on my friends account :P It took me a good few years of playing Minecraft before I eventually decided it was worth buying.

I've been on and helped on several other servers in the past but in all the cases I'd say none of them had been as helpful or welcoming as JR. JR's members and staff, in my experience, are a lot nicer than on other servers. The amount of petty fights that occur on some factions server is unbelievable, on JR (for the most part) members seem to get along much better. Maybe I'm bias but JR is definitely one of the best communities I've ever joined, ever :P

Ik that feeling, I spent quite a long time playing on my friends account :P It took me a good few years of playing Minecraft before I eventually decided it was worth 

Faction servers can be related to dictatorships, except the dictator is the top faction. The people, or the lower factions, revolt and fight against each other (in chat) a lot.

It really does destroy friendships.

I dislike griefers...

I have played 'another one bites the dust' too many times :P

I also like the usability of the server. I don't know how to explain it, but the flow of how it works (has been ever since I joined) is very well (even with numerous hiccups here and there lol). It's always felt the way minecraft servers should. I go onto other servers and there are just so many commands and things I don't know. You can hop on here, start vanilla and go working away with plenty of space and get hooked upon which one will then learn the finer sides of things with the server.

Also... the builds people do!

lol..... i feel like there are ALOT of commands that i still dont even know... :)

Don't know what I'd do without Google when I have to use some commands. Since I've used the macros plugin I always forget commands between updates so I'm clueless until macros updates to the latest version xD

I haven't found a better server to build on. I actually want to become a helper so that I can build a sky pvp arena-- pokemon or star wars themed? It feels as if I have a family on here. Im not friends with many people, so mostly TonyT1018 and some others help me. I would never want to leave the server. Jk, I have to eat and sleep. XD Seriously, I love you guys!