Sign in to follow this  
Thedrewbinator

Memorable Game Quotes

For some reason I feel a topic of the same category was created before and I just couldn't find it at all, so I guess I'll start it up unless I'm redirected to it? Anyways, post some of your favorite video game quotes, doesn't have to be genre specific, just something that made you question, enjoy, or go *insert 30 men screaming "OHHHHHHHHHH"* but I'll kick it off with some of my favorite quotes. 

"Soul of the mind, key to life's ether. Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel. Let strength be granted so the world might be mended." - The Maiden in Black, Demon's Souls

"You have some guts, to turn on us! Have a look at my sword, for it's the last thing you'll see!" - Shiva of the East, Dark Souls

"Your soul is still frail and pallid… If you proceed regardless, your fate will be more terrible than mere life or death. But I will not stop you, if that is your heart's desire." - The Emerald Herald, Dark Souls II 

Just figure it should be from the series I am most renown for playing amongst my friends (other than League), but please, add more, I'd like to hear what some of your favorite quotes are ;)

post-22923-0-00129600-1428411824_thumb.j

"I make my own luck" Shay Cormac AC Rogue (was repeated so much in the story)

"Captain Pissoff" Edward Kenway AC IV

"I was filled with doubt. We had already scorched the Earth once. Now, the fire was in my hands, and I had to carry it through." Artyom Metro 2033 

"Tonight we hunt!" - champion select rengar (league of legends)

"Ok" - champion select rammus (league of legends)

"Change.. is good" - champion select kha' zix (league of legends)

"Rock solid" - champion select Malphite (league of legends)

"Mundo!" - champion select Dr. Mundo (league of legends)

"As I live all will die!" - champion select Reneckton (league of legends)

"I fight for a brighter tomarrow" - champion select Jayce (league of legends)

And for my favorite :)

"The cycle of life and death continues, we will live, they shall die." - champion select Nasus (league of legends)

Nothing is true, everything is permitted. - Altair ; Assassin's Creed

What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion. - Sephiroth ; Final Fantasy VII

Everything and anything related to The Last of Us...

Errrrrrrrr..... ERRrrrrr.... ERRRRRRRR!!!! - Enderman - Minecraft

wha wha wha wha wha wha... - PacMan

A famous explorer once said, that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are. I'd finally set out to make my mark; to find adventure. But instead adventure found me. In our darkest moments, when life flashes before us, we find something; Something that keeps us going. Something that pushes us.
- Laura Croft ; Tomb Raider (2013)

"We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it." Soverign Mass Effect

"The council can kiss my ass!" Command Shepard Mass Effect

"Why is it whenever someone says "with all due respect", they really mean "kiss my ass"? Ashley Williams Mass Effect

"Secrets are like herpres: If you got 'em, might as well spread 'em around" Harkin Mass Effect

"In the battle today, we will hold the line" Captain Kirrahe Mass Effect

"I will destroy you!" Every hostile female AI Mass Effect.

"We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite. Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure." Sovereign Mass Effect

"Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters?" Javik Mass Effect 3

"When fire burns, is it at war? Is it in conflict? Or is it simply doing what it was created to do? We are no different." Catalyst Mass Effect 3

Sign in to follow this