• Games
    • Social Media (blogs, gallery)
    • News Content
  2. 2. What would you like to see focused on more

• News Content
    • Other Game Servers
    • Social Media
    • Other
  3. 3. If you could choose a color scheme for the new site, what would you pick?!

• Blue, White
    • Red, Black
    • Blue, Black
    • White, Grey
    • Black, Black
  4. 4. Do you like JR's current site? What is your favorite thing on the site

5. 5. Is JR Fast to load in your area? (under 3 seconds)

6. 6. Do you think JR could benefit from a total revamp

Hi guys,

Please complete the following survey and ask at least one question or give one idea for a free upgrade to premium membership for 3 months when the new site is released, (OMFG NEW SITE?! WHERE???)

It's coming very soon guys, I just need you to answer a few questions, if you want to ask me any questions or input any idea's please private message me or post them here.

Thanks guys,

Jamie

What I would like to see is for better translation of information down to everyone of what we offer on this site.

Too many people think that we only have minecraft as a server. Whenever they are told about the steam servers it is usually the first time or they may have forgotten.
1. Updating the auto-displaying message that currently says 'welcome to JR', 'interested in helper...', and so on would be nice to see something around the lines of: 'Like steam games? Check us out on JRTX (link)'. Also the message of the day would be nice to have that link in. There are also some other 'linking' possibilities.

2. Updating a direct link to make JRTX much more visible? [On the JRTX site there is a menu that lists all of our hosted steam games and then a link that takes us to this site, I see we have some of the games listed under the controller icon]

Also, something that I cannot wait to really sink my teeth into is starting development of the minecraft servers. Many say it is failing, but there are only a few putting in the time towards it and everyone else is busy doing other things. Which is understandable, I myself am playing many games and have been really busy at college. however,coordinating us like a well oiled orchestra is going to be hard along with keeping everyone having fun.

I also agree with Dan on targeting an older audience range.

I agree with System, sorry sir for not knowing your name, but that's one of the things that sort of slows down a lot of things is being one sort of topic oriented thing. Apologies for sounding like a complete dingus with my terminology, but it's still early here. If there were to be an expansion of the main elements of the site, I feel like there would be a whole lot more for many more audiences. I myself like to talk about Dark Souls, Forza Motorsport (racing in general), League, and others that are just sort of lingering in the noggin that are not coming to mind just yet. I am new a newer member, yes, but with more expansion, there could be more in store for future members and for the staff as well. 

Overall I think it's clear the most important thing to most of the users - at least on the website - is the community. It's the community that is the reason a lot of us stick with JR (although a majority of us would have joined for minecraft). I think we need to find new ways of bringing in members. Before we were able to get away with just using Minecraft, and at one point in brought in quite a range on people - now it seems to not be as effective. On the second question I ended up picking social media but was between that and news content. I chose social media in the end because of what I said before, ultimately more social media interaction should mean more members and hopefully a larger community.

I hope it moves JR out of being Minecraft orientated. One of the few reasons why there is a lack of growth.

I totally agree with this point system, I have never wanted to be fully Minecraft and it's a risk that was taken, but in turn we have grown due to this and we will continue to develop this area, I want more game servers though.

Social media is one of the main aspects of the new JR but I want it less like facebook, twitter and raptr. I want to give people stuff that they want. Community is a big thing at JR, it always has been, just keeping the community around and finding ways to finance JR is the two main things we need to address.

I think our forums need to expand out more again, but not too diverse, I think we should also make a couple of clans for Forza, Halo and the like, for PC, Xbox One and PS4.

Any more questions or points guys?!

Im still wondering how to change the advance member in the up part of my pic <---- 

in other news

everything else seems to be on point except for the lack of people, HOW do we call the attention of potential players?

how to change the advance member in the up part of my pic

Go to your profile top right, go into settings, on the general account settings page it says "Member Title" change that to whatever you want (within reason of course) then save :)

The only problem with JR currently is less what we offer and have, it's us ourselves. What I mean by this is that many who are working don't know what towards or which direction they are going, how their work will benifit or be used and that causes the interest to disappear - Then there are the remainder which are being cast aside from other ideas and there is no communication within us, If change was needed to be done to the servers sometimes we couldn't do that so we sat and twirled in a loop waiting for the better days 

I am all for a new site, for many more games to be brought to us and even just hosting clubs/guilds/clans across the other games and platforms which we can't fully operate a server within such as GTA V which thanks to chris now has a Social Club: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/jrnetwork Allowing members or simply players to be recruited into the club and that links back to both JRNetwork and JRTX until a new name is constructed 

if any more idea's are brought together don't hesitate to mention and surely we can add it to our little roster of games ^>^!!

some day soon JR will be back on it's feet and I can't wait to see what is coming