Best Horror/Thriller Games

Alien Isolation is sooo good. Played it round a friends, you can set it up so it detects sound in the room when your playing, makes it loads harder but such a good game still. I probably wouldn't buy it though because playing horror games by myself usually don't work because I end up turning them off before I make any progress :P

• Owner

Alien Isolation is sooo good. Played it round a friends, you can set it up so it detects sound in the room when your playing, makes it loads harder but such a good game still. I probably wouldn't buy it though because playing horror games by myself usually don't work because I end up turning them off before I make any progress :P

Does that sound detection work well?!

Does that sound detection work well?!

Yeah, a bit too well for my liking xD If anything catches you by surprise it sets it off so anything near can hear you. Really good though, adds another really good layer to the game.

Guys, let's be honest, any Fallout game is a horror game. I remember walking around the Wasteland late at night (in game) and all of a sudden I hear this foot crunching, so I turn around expecting one of those huge ass rats, LOL NOPE, IT'S A DEATHCLAW. I jolted and paused the game so I could recover for a moment and got back to it. The game has all sets of little jumpscares that are absolutely wonderful. 

Important Information

By continuing to use JR, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.