Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Your Favorite Shooter?

Hmm for me this would depend what mood I am in.

GTA V is just fun to muck around in as is Star Wars Battlefront 2, however I'm not really a fan of Battlefield and Call of Duty as much as I used to be. They just lost their appeal for me.

Hmmm guns you say.

Well I do like my Borderlands to almost no end. 
But I enjoy Zombies in CoD World at War, Black Ops and Black Ops 2. 
CS:GO is a game I'd like to get into but it's difficult and my muscle memory isn't currently good for shooters. :|

If we're talking about FPS then I'd probably say one of the James Bond games. I didn't play much of GoldenEye since it was slightly before I started getting into games but I really enjoyed Nightfire. They weren't FPS but Everything or Nothing and From Russia With Love were also great fun. The Uncharted Series involves guns so I'm throwing that in there too!

I suppose if we're talking about army kind of games then my favourite was/is Hogs of War. Brilliant game and finishing the campaign was very satisfying. 

On 2/5/2016 at 9:42 PM, Mr. Muscle said:

If we're talking about FPS then I'd probably say one of the James Bond games. I didn't play much of GoldenEye since it was slightly before I started getting into games but I really enjoyed Nightfire. They weren't FPS but Everything or Nothing and From Russia With Love were also great fun. The Uncharted Series involves guns so I'm throwing that in there too!

I suppose if we're talking about army kind of games then my favourite was/is Hogs of War. Brilliant game and finishing the campaign was very satisfying. 

I remember you talked about Hogs of War and showed me a bit of it, I must play Uncharted, is it worth the play?

Hogs of War is class but I realised a couple of years back when I wanted to play it that my save file was corrupted. Essentially the campaign is you defeating the enemy, slowly promoting and upgrading your pigs then when you win the game, it starts all over again. Except this time, the enemy pigs are upgraded a level and all of your pigs are back down to the first rank so it's challenging. I can't remember but I could've sworn there was a third campaign as well which is the same as the first 2 except the enemy is another rank higher and you're still back to the lowest rank. When you finish, you're supposed to get rewards to promote your pigs for the following campaign but this didn't work for me the first time so it was very tough. After all the hours of work, it was kind of heartbreaking seeing that corrupted save file!

Uncharted is very good. Think Tomb Raider but with a story like Indiana Jones. I still haven't played the 3rd one (a criminal offence) but the first 2 are brilliant. Between story and just fun game play they're some of the best games I've played. 

19 hours ago, Mr. Muscle said:

Uncharted is very good. Think Tomb Raider but with a story like Indiana Jones. I still haven't played the 3rd one (a criminal offence) but the first 2 are brilliant. Between story and just fun game play they're some of the best games I've played. 

Definitely must give that a go :)

Sign in to follow this