So yet another day has come to light where Ubisoft bring forward yet another addition to the assassins creed family with the introduction to the next main entry in the long-running Assassin’s Creed franchise which has now been confirmed as Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, the title was previously known through content leaks as Assassin’s Creed Victory.

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate is set to launch this fall on October 23rd 2015 and will be available on PlayStation 4Xbox One, and PC has been listed as "Holiday 2015"

With this new installment Assassin's Creed Syndicate brings the franchise into the modern era Set in 1868 London at the height of the Industrial Revolution, The story of Syndicate follows the twin sibling assassins Jacob and Evie Frye in their battle to gather the city’s criminal underground to lead them in dealing with a known threat throughout the franchise and to reach their victory of overthrowing the ruling Templar power.

The "Syndicate" in which the title refers to will ultimately be players’ goal: to create their own criminal syndicate. A Syndicate is a group of individuals or organizations combined to promote a common interest which in this story is to bringing down the Templars

Although some story missions are designed for either Jacob or Evie, most of the time you’ll be able to choose which twin to play as. Both have their own skill trees, offering up two unique individuals to develop. At their disposal will be new systematic vehicles, which can be hijacked Grand Theft Auto-style as well as used to cause diversions, and the Arkham-esque rope launcher.

Developers of Assassin's Creed Syndicate has been created with the main focus of bringing the stealth-action series back to its roots and focus on the core single-player experience this meaning that the game will not have a multiplayer component

( To find out further information I have linked to a report from GameSpot)
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/everything-we-know-about-assassin-s-creed-syndicat/1100-6427215/

The Official site has also been listed below
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/purchase/assassins-creed-syndicate.aspx?ncid=22-3836-None--2-eml-31-29-ACS_Announcement--1-1-8-0515

post-18356-0-09421700-1431455010_thumb.p

Sounds interesting. I must admit I haven't even played Unity yet. Summer will definitely have to be dedicated to finishing that so I'm ready for this. Being honest I think the quality of the games has went down a bit from Brotherhood (Brotherhood would probably be my favourite so far). I really hope they improve it so that it isn't so laggy also, I was fine running AC up to Unity, now the game is borderline unplayable. I'd rather AC do what GTA V seems to do and just not bother rendering parts of the screen if it can't handle it so there isn't such a big lag between frames. 

I was fine running AC up to Unity, now the game is borderline unplayable

believe it or not the reveal actually started with the developers admitting where unity went wrong with the bugs etc, so i think they have ironed out the problems for this installment and it sounds promising, and I must admit looks it too

AC is coming into the modern age now and I am excited to see what gets done with it, which stones are still to uncover and further on  

That would be a simple fix to a large problem :P

believe it or not the reveal actually started with the developers admitting where unity went wrong with the bugs etc, so i think they have ironed out the problems for this installment and it sounds promising, and I must admit looks it too

That's actually good to hear, nothing worse a company can do than ignore a problem so I'm glad they took it on board. Shame they are yet to take on board that no one likes the UPlay launcher though - maybe one day they will anyway xD