buying a new phone

RockMelons

recently my old phone has started to show its age with continuous crashes and burnouts.

I have been looking online for a new phone and fund phones with expandable memory can cause damage to the rewrite. plus my old phone doesn't seem to take advantage of it. I was wondering what phone do you think I should get? I was thinking of getting an iPhone for they have a good fast camera and is easy to transfer music files. but what do you think? :huh: 

Personally, while I think the iphone is a good phone, it is incredibly overpriced and not worth the money you pay for it. Never thought I'd say this but the same goes for the Samsung Galaxy S6. I'm also looking for new phones and atm I'm mainly looking at Google Nexus 6, HTC M9 etc. Still not sure what I'm going to get tbh, still looking for others. Did at one point consider getting a model down from the latest just because they are usually mega cheap in comparison and are almost just as good.

thanks for the advise, I ended up getting the 5s on a contract and it was much better priced than the iphone 6/ samsung S6, despite having similar cool features like touch ID. I'm very happy with it :D . i have a thing against HTC, when they go wrong, they do it badly, the Nexus should be better because its owned by google they can quickly solve software bugs with there google run apps i would think anyway ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Being honest, I've loved every HTC i've had, the wildfire, one mini and m8. I had a charger problem with my m8 and HTC fixed it even though I dropped it in to water. Hey, what can I say, we all read our phones in the bath right?!

i prefer to read mine in the washing machine. Might just be me though...

Important Information

By continuing to use JR, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.