Sign in to follow this  
Kyle

Article sharing - social media

I think it could possibly increase traffic and members if we used the broadest range of social media to share articles. We could possibly look at setting up a system that will automatically tweet/post to Facebook, article links with the title of the article when one is posted. While I don't use facebook much, I personally retweet loads of articles on twitter if I find them interesting and ik many others that do the same.

My second thing regarding social media is changing the profile picture - haven't been on Facebook so not sure what that one is like. Currently on twitter it is a quite blurred JR logo, just re-uploading a less higher resolution version would do more than enough to solve it. Or possibly change it so that the logo is just a single colour on a background, might make it more bold and make it stand out more on a timeline. Possibly something like this, but obviously much better :P

JR

Might seem a bit picky but I think it's important if we want to give a good first impression if someone sees a re-tweeted article or something. 

Edited by Kyle