Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AbeTheMusokon

Worst Injuries? :P

Ok so sitting here in physics quite bored I decided to try figure out the physics behind my worst motorcross accident. Lets just say it hurt. So I was wondering, do any of you guys and gals out there have any funny or horrible injuries that have happened to you? If you dont mind sharing I will share mine. ^_^

I was riding along through a forest on a trail ride, my throttle stuck on and all my emergency ides, braking, engine stop, clutch all failed so I decided to jump off rather than hit a try head on. I jumped off to the left rather than to the right where I would land in the path of oncoming motorbikes. I forgot to look and ended up getting hit in the gut just below my body armour by a tree. SO heres the injury. A lot of bruising and cuts all though nothing broke thankfully.

Anyone else willing to share?

That sounds nasty, sounds like you got really lucky with nothing being broke. The only time I've ever had a major injury was when I was 3. In my head, it was a fantastic idea to slide down the stairs instead of use my 2 feet and walk... I managed to lose control whilst sliding down the stairs and ended up rolling down the stairs, hitting my leg against a wall. Had to go hospital and found out my leg was broken - if anything good came out of this though, it's that I got to have a blue cast. Wouldn't recommend breaking your leg just for a coloured cast though :P

That sounds bad, I have another one, about 5 or so years ago when I slept on bunk beds with my brother, I decided to lean right over the edge to look out the window (don't ask why) I fell. Lets just say the edge of a power cable (the sticky out metal part) can cause a lot of blood to leave ones head. My parents didn't take me to the hospital but I did get a cool scar. But then again doing what could cause major head injuries just for a scar is also not a good idea.