Sign in to follow this  
Chris

What hobbies do you have?

Everyone has their own hobbies, technology can't make be everyone's singular hobby. I thought it would be good to have a topic to share our hobbies with each other.

For those of you who do not know, I'm a fish keeper. I keep 3 tropical/fresh water aquariums. I have a 25 litre in which I have my lovely blue fighting fish called Sid, this tank is located in my bedroom. Also in my bedroom I have a 90 litre tank, in here I have a shoal of tetras, a couple of plecs and a fighting fish named Shadow. This tank is a failed planted tank really, I've managed to get it to a stage where I could add more plants to it now that my algae problem has been fixed. Finally I have my  95 litre community tank which is located as a centre piece in our living room. I don't spend much time with my community tank my parents see more of it than I do. However it is a pleasure to look after so many little life forms :)

Please feel free to share your hobbies in this topic along with some information about it :)

Hmm surprisingly I'm finding it very hard to think of any Hobbies I have that aren't tech related, probably says a lot about me :P I did used to have other hobbies, like I used to love swimming but slowly I've just stopped doing stuff like that. Starting to think I should pick up a hobby now... 

On 05/02/2016 at 9:35 PM, Mr. Muscle said:

I'd love to try Airsoft some time since it looks like great fun. The only time you can shoot your friends and not have to deal with the ramifications :D Do you listen to music Frank or do you play and instrument?

Yeah its great fun alright might want to check out my channel for a look at my videos? http://www.youtube.com/renderscope

I listen to music, used to play guitar. :)

16 hours ago, Mr. Muscle said:

Just saw one of your videos there. It does look like good craic and I bet if you can get a team together then you can make a real day of it.

Why don't we set up a date with Me, Frank, Steve and Yourself and do a airsofting event :P

I mostly study at the moment :P But I love mathematics and a little programming (I intend to learn much more in uni!), and other thought-provoking stuff like physics. I make art and play a ton of music, and once I graduate I intend to game too :P 

On 2/9/2016 at 11:01 PM, TeOzFrAnK said:

Yeah its great fun alright might want to check out my channel for a look at my videos? http://www.youtube.com/renderscope

Hey I just looked at one of your videos, and airsoft looks great! It'd be amazing if everyone playing had cameras so we could see the whole battle :P 

I was already thinking of joining the Airsoft society at University of York once I go there, I think I know that I'll join for sure now!