Favourite Film

Mr. Muscle

Not sure I really have a single favorite, but of the ones I've recently watched I really liked Interstellar and The Imitation Game. I also recently watched gone girl, thought it was good, idk if I'd say it's one of my favorites.

I'm also a big fan of the pirates of the Caribbean series - I'm fairly sure they are making another new one soon too. 

I did like Gone Girl as well. I thought it was well paced and kept you interested right up until the end. Interstellar was quite an emotional film which, pardon the pun, was all about the journey - Both the physical one and the emotional one the characters go through. I believe they are making a new film with Orlando Bloom coming back.