Favourite YouTube Channel

Mr. Muscle

So I assume everyone here uses Youtube for one reason or another. But what channels do you like the most? Do you use it for music? Maybe Fails are your thing? Or maybe a hobbie orientated channel? I enjoy Cinemasins and HowItShouldHaveEnded the most but I'm sure you have your own hidden YouTube channel that you're dying to share with the community!

HowItShouldHaveEnded is a really good channel, I agree. Atm I really like Tom Scott's videos, occasionally he'll post something really interesting about some cool thing I didn't know about - if anyone's seen vSauce and liked it, then you might like Tom Scott I'd say. I really like the Yogscast too, atm my favorite yogscast channel is probably Turps but I also like Sips, Hannah, and the main channel stuff. 

Haven't seen many videos from them recently but when I'm feeling political I really like Juice Media and did like Russel Brand's channel (although he doesn't post any anymore). 

I could continue but I'd be here all day :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2016 at 3:07 AM, Kyle said:

HowItShouldHaveEnded is a really good channel, I agree. Atm I really like Tom Scott's videos, occasionally he'll post something really interesting about some cool thing I didn't know about - if anyone's seen vSauce and liked it, then you might like Tom Scott I'd say. I really like the Yogscast too, atm my favorite yogscast channel is probably Turps but I also like Sips, Hannah, and the main channel stuff. 

Haven't seen many videos from them recently but when I'm feeling political I really like Juice Media and did like Russel Brand's channel (although he doesn't post any anymore). 

I could continue but I'd be here all day :P

So many of my favourites too!! I like all kinds of science youtube channels, I've stopped watching the yogscast generally but recently I'm hooked on Duncan and Sjin's skyblock series! :P 

All my love goes out to Vsauce

• 2 weeks later...