Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jamie Finn

Long time no Speak!

Hey Guys, sorry that I haven't been around for a while. So here's some updates about myself: My Youtube channel has reached 5000 subscribers. I am a Radio Presenter and have a new show on Stafford FM 6-7 GMT every Wednesday all about gaming. I am in Year 11 doing my GCSEs and that's really about it. Hope to see you all around!

1 hour ago, Ruppal said:

What's your channel's link? Couldn't find it on your profile.

Yes please! I'm also interested.

Nice to meet you Finn, when did you first join JR? (I'm calling you Finn to save the purity of Overlord Jamie's name)

1 hour ago, Jamie Finn said:

YouTube.com/RisenFocus there's four of us. I'm the English guy latest vid is how not to die in zombies. My radio show is in 6 hours www.staffordfm.co.uk/player/console and I joined JR in 2012

I just took a look, I was hoping you'd have minecraft videos :P Congratulations on your progress though, it's all really impressive! I'm 18 and you're wayyy ahead in life ^_^

Welcome back Jamie, I remember when you started at JR, glad to see you back around, the community really is starting to come back now, We have tons planned, especially now I have a new laptop so I can work on JR in the comfort of my sofa :)

Not revising isn't the end of the world with GCSE's, I only really revised for biology & chemistry. And by revise I mean copy stuff out the revision guides that allowed me to actually learn the courses. I only really revised the day before or a couple of days before.

As long as you stay relaxed you'll be alright :)