Sign in to follow this  
Flaw

Plans for JR?

Most of the staff seems to be inactive and the server (we all know server means Minecraft) was last updated a year ago (according to Planet Minecraft).

I was contemplating coming back and helping out, but was wondering if there are any serious plans on a revival? I understand people can be busy with lots of 'life' things, as I am myself. However, I am starting to play Minecraft a bit again and was hoping JR Craft would be the place to be!

So, yes, on a serious note, is JR heading anywhere in the immediate future?

23 hours ago, Flaw said:

Most of the staff seems to be inactive and the server (we all know server means Minecraft) was last updated a year ago (according to Planet Minecraft).

I was contemplating coming back and helping out, but was wondering if there are any serious plans on a revival? I understand people can be busy with lots of 'life' things, as I am myself. However, I am starting to play Minecraft a bit again and was hoping JR Craft would be the place to be!

So, yes, on a serious note, is JR heading anywhere in the immediate future?

There is serious planning by myself, I'm trying to get active, it's very hard when people aren't active or seem unmotivated, I'd love to get you back on board if you feel like you'd like to help.

I'm hoping to fund more competitions and events, I've started work on minecraft in the last month and will be doing a lot more soon :)

Glad to see you posting around Flaw, it's helping :)

59 minutes ago, Jamie said:

There is serious planning by myself, I'm trying to get active,

Okay. That's good to hear!

59 minutes ago, Jamie said:

it's very hard when people aren't active or seem unmotivated, I'd love to get you back on board if you feel like you'd like to help.

Very hard, indeed. I went through the profiles of the staff - most of them are inactive on the website, at least. :P

Sure, I wouldn't mind helping, but I wouldn't be forever online like the old times haha.

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

I'm hoping to fund more competitions and events, I've started work on minecraft in the last month and will be doing a lot more soon :)

Fund more competitions and events?
Nonetheless, good to hear. We should upgrade to 1.9 and start fresh on the list of plugins and commands available to all the different ranks. :) 

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

Glad to see you posting around Flaw, it's helping :)

Haha, cheers. :D

I agree with Jamie about you posting Flaw... it's bringing me back more often! The staff team seems to be a little uncoordinated at the moment... all of us admins seem to be in contact at the very least though, so I guess that's a start :) I would be interested in helping with the the minecraft server if we get it fully going again, I really need to sort out my time management but I should be able to manage adding JR in the mix once again

11 hours ago, Jamie said:

My thinking is that since there's really not many people at all, a competition isn't gonna attract anyone :/ However, we should all start going online and just play to have fun, as a small community, it'll really help in my opinion. I'd personally be up for really small building competitions if that helps :P We could play in the survival world, as well as rebuild the minigame, creative and survival worlds. I'm on spring break for the next two weeks, but I'm also studying hardcore for my final exams in 5 weeks, so I'd love to play two hours or so of minecraft a day. How about we coordinate a time to all go and play online? :D 

Personally as a just a normal minecraft player vanilla has gotten boring for me, as a staff member I would enjoy getting on and helping if there are people on. If there is no one on Its just like playing in a solo world, which I would get bored of in minutes. But as long as there are people on I would be more then happy to get on :). Im always willing to jump on.

1 hour ago, SwitchShotJolt1 said:

Personally as a just a normal minecraft player vanilla has gotten boring for me, as a staff member I would enjoy getting on and helping if there are people on. If there is no one on Its just like playing in a solo world, which I would get bored of in minutes. But as long as there are people on I would be more then happy to get on :). Im always willing to jump on.

Same. I've been trying to play solo but I get bored within minutes. :P

I'll tag you in a post. Hold on.