Sign in to follow this  
Flaw

Members' server timings

Since people suggested we should agree to a common time to come online, I thought we could start by listing the times we can come online, even if they are miles apart. For comparison purposes, let's keep them in GMT. :)

I'll usually be available around 19:00 to 20:00 IST, which is, 14:30 to 15:30 in GMT.
Though I'm likely to drop in for 5-10 minutes a couple of times a day. Sometimes I may come at different times, and sometimes not be able to hop on. Regardless, that's a fair enough estimation. :D

@Chris, @Kyle, @Mecmax, @Ender_Lord2000, @Jamie, @Alex. Tag anyone else I forgot.

Edit: For convenience, I'm updating the times here:

Afternoon

Mecmax: 12:00 to 14:00

Flaw: 14:30 to 15:30

Evening

Kyle: Between 18:00 and 00:00

Chris: 19:00 to 21:00

11 hours ago, Flaw said:

Offtopic - It's 2pm GMT; no one is on the server. :( 

Edit: Nevermind. It's 3 PM GMT. My bad. f*** daylight savings.

Hey sorry, I had no clue we were going to do this everyday already! I was free yesterday evening, but I might be busy tonight :/ I'll definitely be on tomorrow! But I'll probably come on from 11:00 - 13:00 GMT, which is 20:00 to 23:00 for me.

19 hours ago, Flaw said:

@Mecmax, can you post your time again, in GMT? I'll edit the original post.

The ideal time for me is 12:00 (PM) in GMT, maybe until 14:00 GMT or so. I'll be there tonight! :D  

20 hours ago, Flaw said:

Yup, haha.

Look what I found near my temporary shelter. I wonder who did this. :P

Somebody who really hates snow! XD 

56 minutes ago, Mecmax said:

Somebody who really hates snow! XD 

And...mobs! :P

On 3/27/2016 at 6:13 PM, Flaw said:

Afternoon

Mecmax: 12:00 to 14:00

Flaw: 14:30 to 15:30

Evening

Kyle: Between 18:00 and 00:00

Chris: 19:00 to 20:00

On a more relevant note, it seems like there are only 4 of us who can come with any degree of regularity on the server, and only Chris and Kyle have a coinciding time. :(

I suggest we make a JR Craft group on Skype so we can hop on outside of our designated times, if we happen to be online at the same time.

I just gave a sort of worst case scenario/when I'm most likely to be free. I'll be at home usually from 4pm latest most weekdays and I'm up later than 10pm pretty much every day as well. It's just if I'm really busy & have an early start that's my most likely time to come online

Hey guys, @Flaw did us a favour and started a skype group, so we can all coordinate. https://join.skype.com/N23kAbE1lAm2 

For now, we agreed that everyone (staff and non-staff) should be able to join, until the server starts to build up a population again, and that anyone ready to help should be able to. Join in so that we can coordinate times and organise how we can help rebuild the server!

Hey everyone. let's have this once again! I know people are busy (not me anymore!), but if we could all play for an hour or two on saturdays or something, it would be great. I've noticed there's very little activity on the server nowadays :(

I've really neglected revision throughout the year so I'm spending most days in library till 12 so I can cover everything before exams. After my last exam I'll try to get into habit of coming on more often throughout the week though.

I've done 2 out of my 3 exams, which I left all my revision to the last minute. I should start being more active as I've got 30th to the 3rd off of school. Should be plenty of time to revise for my final exam and get some game time in. Sure will beat starting my revision 4 days before the exam!