Survival Build Transfers

Kyle

As mentioned in this post, the current survival server is being replaced with the survive server. We don't however want you to lose your builds, so if you have a build you'd like to keep in survival please read on!

To request a transfer, please leave a post below in the following format:

Warp or Coords : 

Any additional info we may need when copying: 

For further info. you can read this topic :)

Are items also transferred? As in items inside chests?

Also, the Survival server is not accessible at the moment. 

Either way, could my house be transferred?

Warp: /warp FranchHouse

Additional info: There's nothing underground, and there's no real need to keep any of the exterior, too. Just copy the house itself, and I'll redecorate the outside.

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, Jamie said:

No, is the short answer we will give a set of tools for every build transfered and 5 diamonds but due to the economy we do not want to be creating exploit due to transfers.

Regards,

Jamie

I would completely agree with that. Personally, I think it might be even better to not transfer builds at all, because like the Classic server, the only reason for doing so would be to reminisce or transfer goods from Survival to Survive. For example, my house has a dragon egg placed inside it, along with several dragon heads and those are worth quite an amount. Transferring them would grant them extra value and possibly bust the economy (especially if something like diamond blocks were in the house). I think we should just start from scratch, like we currently are doing.

14 hours ago, Chris said:

Keep in mind it is up to the admin what they do/don't copy. Anything that is worth too much won't be copied and chests should be removed before copying it, just to be on the safe side :)

I feel like it's such a hassle and really subjective whether people can or can't copy, we should just not do any copying.

I would have to agree with the NO! copying/pasting  builds to new survive server !  since we have a economy implemented it might be better to let people rebuild/spend more time on server!

The only thing i would like if possible!!  is to get the schematics of 2 of my builds i had on survival server witch was my Ironforge ""warp Ironforge""  and the cathedral at ""warp Nasty1""  .. it would be appreciated :)  allot of hours in those

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2016 at 6:21 PM, Nasty65 said:

I would have to agree with the NO! copying/pasting  builds to new survive server !  since we have a economy implemented it might be better to let people rebuild/spend more time on server!

The only thing i would like if possible!!  is to get the schematics of 2 of my builds i had on survival server witch was my Ironforge ""warp Ironforge""  and the cathedral at ""warp Nasty1""  .. it would be appreciated :)  allot of hours in those

Just a friendly little bump here for Nasty65! @Jamie , @Kyle , and at anyone else who may be able to help in this matter!

Take care, have fun, and game on!

I personally don't have an issue with making schematics for download, releasing the whole world might be a bit much - not sure how big the whole map is but I have a feeling it's quite a bit.

I'll add it to my todo list tomorrow to schematic whatever is in this topic - hopefully I'll get round to it, if not feel free to bump this again or message me :)

There is a "Hole in the ground" that would be cool to transfer from the old world but the same thing could be made with world edit and frankly I already have a cooler base in the works. Now if the purpose is to transfer items with the build i have a small island with all my items on it -- lots and lots of diamonds -- ;D and then some.

If we go back a few map resets back i would most definitely want one of my older builds (the large underground base with the floating island above it), but it is probably too big to world edit in. That is like 3 years back so it is probably long gone.

If given access to the worlds I can reply with warp coordinates if homes and warps are still intact. 

• 2 weeks later...

Did any 1 that has access to the schematics get a chance to save  ""warp Ironforge""  and the cathedral at ""warp Nasty1""  from the old survival map  ??

can we still go on the old survival map?  if so couldn't i go  and save them ? especially the Ironforge one! seeing it's mostly hidden in a mountain  ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/05/2016 at 0:35 AM, Nasty65 said:

Did any 1 that has access to the schematics get a chance to save  ""warp Ironforge""  and the cathedral at ""warp Nasty1""  from the old survival map  ??

can we still go on the old survival map?  if so couldn't i go  and save them ? especially the Ironforge one! seeing it's mostly hidden in a mountain  ?

Not sure if someone else has had a look but I tried a while ago to access that map to do the schematics and it didn't work - not sure if I just didn't have access or if it was offline or something. I was going to mention it to @Jamie so I could do it but got a bit distracted with exams etc. I'll be happy to do it at some point this week though if I manage to get access :)

• Owner
11 hours ago, Kyle said:

Not sure if someone else has had a look but I tried a while ago to access that map to do the schematics and it didn't work - not sure if I just didn't have access or if it was offline or something. I was going to mention it to @Jamie so I could do it but got a bit distracted with exams etc. I'll be happy to do it at some point this week though if I manage to get access :)

I can send you the map if you'd like the server for that map got switched off due to some small issues with it.

11 hours ago, Jamie said:

I can send you the map if you'd like the server for that map got switched off due to some small issues with it.

Yeah that could work if that's okay. Then I can schematic the builds people want then send them to whoever. I imagine you might not, but do you still have the warp data from that server? If not I'm sure I can figure out another way to find stuff.

• System unpinned this topic