Sign in to follow this  
Mecmax

Little Things to Fix

Hey guys,

Have you ever had suggestions along the lines of "remove that one sign post at spawn" or "make a warp at blah blah"? This is the post for those suggestions. We'll add temporary polls to little suggestions, and those will be added and removed as people add and review suggestions. Feel free to throw out any small ideas here. If you have an idea on a larger scale, then make sure to make a separate topic for it, where we can discuss it in-depth! Similarly, if your small idea should be discussed more thoroughly, with arguments for and against, then it's probably better off on a separate topic. Let's keep this thread concise and simple.

Thanks! Throw your suggestions at us!

Additionally, the tip button doesn't work on chat. Is it possible to add a command into the server, like a /tip command? I think it would be nice, and less cumbersome than the dollar sign. Another option would be to have a tip option when hovering over a player's name, but I don't know if that's possible either.

17 hours ago, Flaw said:

/back doesn't work once you die and are told you can use it to go back to your point of death.

It says, 'You do not have access to that command.'

Can't remember but I think this might have been made a premium feature - if so though it should be removed from death messages for citizens. Not sure on this for definite though so someone else can confirm if this is right or if I just made it up :P

6 hours ago, Kyle said:

Can't remember but I think this might have been made a premium feature - if so though it should be removed from death messages for citizens. Not sure on this for definite though so someone else can confirm if this is right or if I just made it up :P

That is correct, I'll fix the permission shortly.

20 hours ago, Mecmax said:

Additionally, the tip button doesn't work on chat. Is it possible to add a command into the server, like a /tip command? I think it would be nice, and less cumbersome than the dollar sign. Another option would be to have a tip option when hovering over a player's name, but I don't know if that's possible either.

Do you get a specific error when trying to use the command?

3 hours ago, Jamie said:

Do you get a specific error when trying to use the command?

No, there's nothing that happens when you click on it, even if when you hover over it, it says "tip player 5$" or something.

NEW BIG ISSUE: There seems to be a major bug with the collision with certain blocks in the game. Doors open and close, but when you try to run through them (or the blocks they're in), you bug and you can't move past it. Same goes for walking on top of chests, and walking on slabs of different kinds. There aren't any apparent problems with stairs, though.

This bug is hugely annoying, and it's only been here since the 1.9.4. I've destroyed half the doors in my house to actually be able to walk around. Is anyone else experiencing this?

1 hour ago, Mecmax said:

NEW BIG ISSUE: There seems to be a major bug with the collision with certain blocks in the game. Doors open and close, but when you try to run through them (or the blocks they're in), you bug and you can't move past it. Same goes for walking on top of chests, and walking on slabs of different kinds. There aren't any apparent problems with stairs, though.

This bug is hugely annoying, and it's only been here since the 1.9.4. I've destroyed half the doors in my house to actually be able to walk around. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Could be an issue introduced with 1.9.4 rather than something server side. Suffered a similar sort of bug while playing earlier myself