JR Network
Sign in to follow this  
harsol1

Just a Small Mincraft Warning.

3 hours ago, harsol1 said:

With the latest update 1.9.4 there is a problem with walking on any block that is not considered a whole block. so you can get stuck on half block, beds etc. This will probably get patched soon so watch out.

I'll get on to this as soon as I can if it can be done server side

I was Exploring the second end dimension for the new end towers (as shown in screen shot) then realized the world either has no border or its a huge border. you may want to put a border on it. (if you look at the coordinates)

If you are unsure of how to get there my "/home two" is there you can force tp yourself to it.

and I must say that 470 frames per second. :D + my computer specs are there if you are interested.

2016-05-12_20.52.38.png

45 minutes ago, harsol1 said:

I was Exploring the second end dimension for the new end towers (as shown in screen shot) then realized the world either has no border or its a huge border. you may want to put a border on it. (if you look at the coordinates)

If you are unsure of how to get there my "/home two" is there you can force tp yourself to it.

and I must say that 470 frames per second. :D + my computer specs are there if you are interested.

2016-05-12_20.52.38.png

Did you kill the ender dragon without me?? :'(  Or is this on a single-player world (you're flying)?

Also, it's natural for it not to have any borders, it's meant to be like the nether and the overworld. With borders, there would be a limited amount of special items like purpur blocks, end rods, elytras and dragon heads.

1 hour ago, Mecmax said:

Did you kill the ender dragon without me?? :'(  Or is this on a single-player world (you're flying)?

Also, it's natural for it not to have any borders, it's meant to be like the nether and the overworld. With borders, there would be a limited amount of special items like purpur blocks, end rods, elytras and dragon heads.

I did not kill the ender dragon. I completed the portal and went in to scout (was just gona /home or something) but someone already killed it. I snagged the egg then went to explore the other dimension. we will have to figure out how to summon him because I still want to fight him. also if you look by my name it says premium that's how I'm flying

16 hours ago, rstoy said:

I found another issue with 1.9.4.  Doors won't allow passage unless they are oak or iron.  They will open, just won't let you pass through.

I'll check this, sounds like an issue with LWC Does anyone get any errors when you try to go through the doors?

16 hours ago, harsol1 said:

I'll add that this evening :)