I have obtained all the Minecraft achievements on the Survive server and am seeking NEW achievements from you! You have an idea for a challenging or grindy Minecraft achievement? Post it here with the correct format and I will do my best to achieve and post a reply with screenshots when I complete it! Make sure they are actually achievable. If not I'll reply telling you so.

Example Format:

Name: Harsol

Achievement: Get one double chest of diamonds!

Conditions: No help from other players, mined with any pickaxe

Time to complete: end of time.

4 hours ago, Chris said:

Achievement: Build a victorian house!

Conditions: Build a victorian style house. Total build size cannot exceed one chunk (16x16), height limit of 12 blocks above starting height.

Time to complete: 2 weeks

Victorian is SUPER hard when building small! But here is what I came up with. It's 12 long, 13 wide, and 12 tall.

/warp harsol_victorian 

2016-05-17_17.45.21.png

17 hours ago, Mecmax said:

How about, somewhere around spawn, you chop down a forest and set up a village for random people to join? That way, noobs can go there and build a house (maybe in a pre-designed area), and a little local community close to spawn will be available! Sorry for not following your format, I guess I'm a rebel.

As a good idea It would be lots more work that I do not have permissions for. With the anti Grief  I would need to be able to set overlapping regions with priorities set. If you would like to work together on this we can. We could even set it up as a neighborhood type thing and have purchasable house/ plots with houses. for people that want a "cool" house but either lack the ability to make one or  just don't want to take the time to.

5 hours ago, harsol1 said:

As a good idea It would be lots more work that I do not have permissions for. With the anti Grief  I would need to be able to set overlapping regions with priorities set. If you would like to work together on this we can. We could even set it up as a neighborhood type thing and have purchasable house/ plots with houses. for people that want a "cool" house but either lack the ability to make one or  just don't want to take the time to.

I don't know about making the plots, but at the moment, I've built a cozy house with a newcomer to the server close to spawn (north, I think). I think if people build houses nearby, and set up shops, a nice community can be made. Eventually, houses can be put up for sale, which I think is a good idea, but not one to be implemented with such a small population like at the moment :P I can help link the village to spawn, since I can build there.

Important Information

By continuing to use JR, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.