Sign in to follow this  
harsol1

Challenge Me (Achievements)

I have obtained all the Minecraft achievements on the Survive server and am seeking NEW achievements from you! You have an idea for a challenging or grindy Minecraft achievement? Post it here with the correct format and I will do my best to achieve and post a reply with screenshots when I complete it! Make sure they are actually achievable. If not I'll reply telling you so.

Example Format:

Name: Harsol

Achievement: Get one double chest of diamonds!

Conditions: No help from other players, mined with any pickaxe

Time to complete: end of time.

How about, somewhere around spawn, you chop down a forest and set up a village for random people to join? That way, noobs can go there and build a house (maybe in a pre-designed area), and a little local community close to spawn will be available! Sorry for not following your format, I guess I'm a rebel.

Achievement: Build a victorian house!

Conditions: Build a victorian style house. Total build size cannot exceed one chunk (16x16), height limit of 12 blocks above starting height.

Time to complete: 2 weeks

4 hours ago, Chris said:

Achievement: Build a victorian house!

Conditions: Build a victorian style house. Total build size cannot exceed one chunk (16x16), height limit of 12 blocks above starting height.

Time to complete: 2 weeks

Victorian is SUPER hard when building small! But here is what I came up with. It's 12 long, 13 wide, and 12 tall.

/warp harsol_victorian 

2016-05-17_17.45.21.png

17 hours ago, Mecmax said:

How about, somewhere around spawn, you chop down a forest and set up a village for random people to join? That way, noobs can go there and build a house (maybe in a pre-designed area), and a little local community close to spawn will be available! Sorry for not following your format, I guess I'm a rebel.

As a good idea It would be lots more work that I do not have permissions for. With the anti Grief  I would need to be able to set overlapping regions with priorities set. If you would like to work together on this we can. We could even set it up as a neighborhood type thing and have purchasable house/ plots with houses. for people that want a "cool" house but either lack the ability to make one or  just don't want to take the time to.

5 hours ago, harsol1 said:

As a good idea It would be lots more work that I do not have permissions for. With the anti Grief  I would need to be able to set overlapping regions with priorities set. If you would like to work together on this we can. We could even set it up as a neighborhood type thing and have purchasable house/ plots with houses. for people that want a "cool" house but either lack the ability to make one or  just don't want to take the time to.

I don't know about making the plots, but at the moment, I've built a cozy house with a newcomer to the server close to spawn (north, I think). I think if people build houses nearby, and set up shops, a nice community can be made. Eventually, houses can be put up for sale, which I think is a good idea, but not one to be implemented with such a small population like at the moment :P I can help link the village to spawn, since I can build there.

Sign in to follow this