Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

JRCash - It's Here

Hi guys,

As promised JRCash is now on the website. This system allows us to have ingame cash on all our gaming servers as well as our website. This will allow you to get cash from posting on the forum and it'll enable you to purchase in game items and soon merchandise!

Please note JR Cash is a virtual currency, it does not hold any real world value. 

For posting you willl now receive JRCash as follows.

• A normal forum will give you 25 cash for each topic created, 10 cash for every reply and 5 cash  for every reply will be awarded back to the topic creator
  • A forum game topic will get you 10 cash for each topic created, 5 cash for every reply and no cash will be awarded back to the topic creator
  • A suggestion topic will get you 35 cash for each suggestion created, 10 cash for every reply and 5 cash will be awarded back to the topic creator
  • Introduction topic will get you 50 cash for each topic created, 10 cash for every reply and 5 cash will be awarded to the topic creator

Due to this system in place Admins will only be able to add cash via a logged system on the forum. They will not be allowed to add cash from any game server. Only rewards will be able to be added and for proper purpose.

The privacy policy, website rules will be updated to facilitate this new system soon and as for post spamming, it's not allowed still. You will get a warning / ban if you are found to be spamming things that are off topic or one word posts. This is to stop people spamming for money only. 

To synchronise your cash to and from the minecraft server you will need to login to survive. If you want to update it while in game type /cbsync.

We will improving and adding things to this system soon, but for now it's setup and working. If you get any issues or problems with the system please contact me directly.

PLEASE NOTE THERE COULD BE A POSSIBLE DUPLICATE GLITCH, SINCE IT'S VERY HARD TO REPLICATE, ANYONE WHO CAN REPLICATE THIS WILL GET A REWARD OF PREMIUM, IF IT HAPPENS AND IS EXPLOITED YOU WILL GET YOUR POINTS RESET AND POSSIBLE WARNING / BAN. IF IT HAPPENS TO MEMBERS YOU WILL GET THE DUPLICATE POINTS REMOVED.

I like this system because it creates an incentive for people to post discussion based topics due to the small kick back the creator gets for each reply, should promote forum activity I hope. As JR Cash is going to be used to pay for premium, will you also reintroduce Citizen+ ? This will give people two possible memberships to buy, while premium is more feature packed, Citizen+ would give people a small taste of what it is like to be premium (albeit with limited permissions) for a fraction of the cost

5 hours ago, Chris said:

I like this system because it creates an incentive for people to post discussion based topics due to the small kick back the creator gets for each reply, should promote forum activity I hope. As JR Cash is going to be used to pay for premium, will you also reintroduce Citizen+ ? This will give people two possible memberships to buy, while premium is more feature packed, Citizen+ would give people a small taste of what it is like to be premium (albeit with limited permissions) for a fraction of the cost

I think we should use just Premium to make it easier, adding another rank will really complicate things

6 hours ago, Jamie said:

I think we should use just Premium to make it easier, adding another rank will really complicate things

Additionally, citizen+ used to be all about being an active member of the community, while premium used to be for donators. Now, if you post/ get rich in minecraft, you can get premium, which means active members are premium as well as donators. Therefore, premium today covers both citizen plus and premium of the old times.

doesn't one get  +5  moneys from someone liking their post? then when one logs in it tells them their money so seeing in increase currently means to check the forums.

5 hours ago, Jamie said:

Really?? How?!?!?!?!