Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PsychoRabbit

Lets spice thing a bit! extinction core

8 posts in this topic

So recently we have the mod Annunaki added and went out as faster it came. Im not a disco cheerleader but i guess a lil change wouldnt be that bad... since vanilla is there since the begginig lol and im bored with it after 1,2k hours of Ark.

So i wanna suggest a mod made by the same guys from Annunaki but more interesting one and more balanced too, and not that much of colorful dinos.

The mod has lil high lvl dinos not as much as Annunaki and the best thing... it has NPCs as the Tribes which drop some nice loot and random cooked kible. Much more polish than Annunaki in my POV. Also add some of the SE dinos to the map. 

Check it out: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817096835
Showcase: 

Im all for it. Played some weeks on servers with extinction core and loved the challenge. In pve you usually have no real dangers after some days and it starts to become boring. With extinction core there will always be some weird things to kill you :D

6 hours ago, Dakal said:

Im all for it. Played some weeks on servers with extinction core and loved the challenge. In pve you usually have no real dangers after some days and it starts to become boring. With extinction core there will always be some weird things to kill you :D

Very true. Adds much more PvE content and makes much more fun than just insane lvl dinos.
But only if the mod is in medium lvl otherwise is a different experience of annunaki with high lvl stuff too overpowered to our server stats reality.

While it sounds good, it might be better on one of the servers to give variety to different players and they can choose whether they want to play this mod or not, bit like annuaki and ragnarok.

Just my two cents. I don't mind what I install as long as the majority is happy. What does everyone else think?

While I'm not a fan of it myself I could absolutely be fine with this on The Island or The Center, I would just rather not on Volcano the map I primarily play on, I do like the idea that different maps have variety, honestly if it was limited to just one place I could even stomach Annunaki itself, just not on Volcano (if it was upto me that is).

Well revising a lil bit my own post... if its not possible to balance this mod to something less exagerated than Annunaki i rather not having it. Like the idea of enhance the gameplay with NPCs and different Alphas but only if thats not too OP.

I just watched the video and thought it looks cool. I wouldn't choose to have it on all the maps though. It's nice to pick and choose imo. I will deffo check it out, looks really interesting!