JR Network
Sign in to follow this  
Shin

Dead ark servers?

Hi all

New player/member here. Been on ARK Ragnarok server for a few days and it seems very dead. Its been only me and noone else. All bases I've seen can be demolished. So my question here is.... Is there any point at all playing ARK in this community? Any life on any map?

Shin

Well it is hard keeping people on the same server, but me and my friends 2-3 play on the island and the volcano. There's many people who joined the ragnarok server today so hopefully they'll stay :) This is pretty new and I'm sure that people will find their way to the JR servers :D I know for a fact that I will continue to play on their servers no matter what.

We are fairly new to running Ark servers they haven't been running for long. I am personally new to the game, so I'm just sticking to the Island for now as opposed to moving between maps. We gained a lot of traffic last night as pointed out by Jamie. Also when do you play ark because it could be you just miss the other members 

First I want to make clear I'm not complaining or anything. Some people tell me a sound like a grumpy old man when I write in english..

Just trying to find a somewhat permanent home and low population quite often leads to server shutdown or huge changes in settings/mods. Been doing ARK for 3,5K hours so far and don't plan of stopping this close to final release.

Anyways, I was ingame all saturday/sunday between about 06.00 and 22:00 UTC+1. And I'm on some hours every weekday between like 18:00 and 22:00. (might sound like a lot but many hours is afk while taming)  Pretty much alone the whole time. But I dis see that there has been a lot of new players since tha announcment of Ragnarok becoming official DLC.

So, I'll stay for now and hope the community grows. I like trading :)

Shin