This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Would you like the meat spoiler mod

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you like to have suicide potions available

• Yes
    • No

Hey guys,

Every week or two we do a poll for the latest mods that people want on our ARK servers.

One that has been requested in chat, discord and personally has been a suicide potion the other a meat spoiler that was posted here: 

Please fill out the poll or discuss below!

Please. Anyone give me one good reason why this is needed. So many ways to kill yoursell in vanilla even and you want this to add to the load of your game? We dont even have pefinder, but a suicide potion is needed...

I can suggest 25-30 mods that everyone will like and vote for, will they be added then? I would propose a max amount of mods... a new one in means an old one out..

In my very personal opinion all mods needed on any ARK server is S+ and Autmated ark.

Shin

On 2017-06-19 at 9:17 PM, Chris said:

I just voted for whatever was popular at the time as I am not really against these mods being installed as they do not seem to be that big

Very interesting view from an admin. If I understand correctly you say, " get what all new players want as long as they are not to big"

I have one very serious question to you.

How many hours do you have in this game?. ARK that is.

Shin

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Very interesting view from an admin. If I understand correctly you say, " get what all new players want as long as they are not to big"

I have one very serious question to you.

How many hours do you have in this gam?. ARK that is.

Shin

I'm not sure how many hours Chris has played, I'm still new to the game. That shouldn't matter, we are experienced server admins, you don't need to be 100% on ARK and know every part about it to run a server. We are learning a lot as we move  along.

We want to keep the majority of our players happy so we can grow our userbase. The small mods that were voted for here, are small and they will not cause any lag or load to the server or clients due to the way they work. Right now it looks like only suicide potions will be added. And I do understand why now they are needed/wanted, people seem to get stuck in the map at random times and the only easy way (without adding a ton weight) carrying a foundation is killing them selves and going back to retrieve there stuff. All this is doing is adding a craftable item in game, which wont add any issue to the server since it doesn't spoil etc.It's like carrying a piece of wood etc.