JR Network
BloodOrange

Request for the mod: upgrade station

is tricky talk about that... but i would say yes if we were playing on a hard mod as Annunaki, Extinction Core or similar.
But for the current stats would make everything too easy and as the higher stacks mod would just make the game boring after a while and no real need for dinos when u have a ascendant primitive hatchet at lvl 4 or even a ramshackle metal pick

at 20...

I have just taken a look at the documentation for the mod and it can be customised in almost every aspect so we can limit upgrades that the station can do, and we can customise how many engram points it costs and at what level the engram is available :)

In the end the daily survival is mostly over when you have something big to ride (you dont even need any armor for that). But in my opinion the upgradestation would be nice to help with caves/bosses. you just cant do some alone or in little groups.

Of course it should fit the server. Leave it for "endgame". Maybe for lvl180/190+? So you still have to work to get there. And getting to this lvl isnt that hard to be honest. :)

Never played with that mod but upgrading should be expensive so you have to farm for your desired stuff.

In early lvls i dont think its useful. having op gear before you even have a stonebase feals dumb and completely destroys the survival part.

1 hour ago, Dakal said:

In the end the daily survival is mostly over when you have something big to ride (you dont even need any armor for that). But in my opinion the upgradestation would be nice to help with caves/bosses. you just cant do some alone or in little groups.

Of course it should fit the server. Leave it for "endgame". Maybe for lvl180/190+? So you still have to work to get there. And getting to this lvl isnt that hard to be honest. :)

Never played with that mod but upgrading should be expensive so you have to farm for your desired stuff.

In early lvls i dont think its useful. having op gear before you even have a stonebase feals dumb and completely destroys the survival part.

I think that would be a decent solution, it at least means that players have to play the game properly before they can just upgrade things.

I reckon that leaving it for end game / level 170 upwards?

I am almost level 100 after couple days playing. We also consider to make the Dino's little bit harder. Maby increaseing the difficulty level higher then 3. Is just an idea.

l played a lot on maps with extinction core mod. It's hard, but fun. Only the tribe mans are not so funny. You can reduce the tribe man population in the Server Ini file.  But this idea is for a separate post.