toxic

Up breeding speed

We have taming sedative. That will tame any 150 lvl in minutes. Sure it s availabe first at lvl 35 or so (correct me if I'm wrong).

But the suggestions here and the direction this server is taking is worrying to me personally. It was advertised as a moderattly modded server with rates that was still challenging. The direction now is the opposite!.I've already seen leading players leave cause of this, I'm sticking around for now at least but I really do have serious doubts.

So, either stick with what was advertised or go the way most other servers do. No challenge at all. You cant do it both ways and you cant make everyone happy. Decide what kind of servers that you want and stick to that. Do not gradually change from one setup to another.

Psycho I think it was who made a post about the voting. Whoever it was is totally right anyway. There is only like 7 players in total voting. So whatever is voted on is not really a reflection of the community.

But then again, not my place to say how to run this.

Respectfully

Shin

Well I do agree with you on not letting the servers getting too easy and all that, but breeding is getting too long imo. I was going to suggest increasing taming but realised that it is pretty "easy" to tame atm. On the other hand, I would really like to up the breeding speed. Using 3 hours getting a wyvern is a bit too much for me and I'm not asking to make it sky high, but just increase it a tiny bit. 

I agree with Shin. I also don't want the servers to become very easy, else the challenge is gone and with it the motivation to play. But I don't think reducing the breeding time would give any advantage since you'd still have to wait the same time to breed a female again. It would just give people more time to do other things.

The mods that make the game easy are already there: kibble table, taming sedative, unblocked Tek from start, etc. I used to play in a PVE server 10x that had none of this. Only S+, suicide potion, personal grave and increased stacks, lower weights, lower time to breed. The Dino's had no increased stats, nor we had any stuff to make them hungry or pick them up with birds. Our challenge there was to evolve and down the bosses. We only left because it had way to much rollbacks and lag and also because we wanted to try Ragnarok, but the server was pretty well balanced IMO.

Would be perfect to have a server like our old one with the stability of JR ones.

Shin, Zaranza. I totally understand your points. I totally agree that we still need a bit of a challenging server. So I'd like to steer the server in to the correct way.

I do believe since we have taming sedative, this is not needed. So therefore I don't believe there is any need for this. 

We will be having a staff meeting soon to review some of the additions / changes and to find out the correct balance to keep everyone happy.

Hmm I don't see the red string between breeding and taming sedative?

I just think it would be nice and other than that, I agree that the servers should not get easier than it is now. And no one is FORCING you guys to make a kibble table or use taming sedative. If you think it's "too easy" then don't use it. I LOVE the taming sedative but haven't tried kibble table tho. 

11 hours ago, Emma said:

Hmm I don't see the red string between breeding and taming sedative?

Sorry,I did not explain properly. To breed a good line of creatures you will need to tame several high/max level potential parents to find the good stats. This part is what usually takes most time in the whole breeding process. On top of that we already have hatching set to x4 and maturation to x25?! So the maturation process is already 25 times faster than vanilla. Do we seriously need it faster than that?

For example:With current rates a Quetz takes 44 minutes to reach juvenile. Then you can leave it to eat from the feeding troughs for the remaining 7 hours and 45 minutes. A Rex takes 22 minutes. An argy 13 minutes.

To slow?? Really....

Note that I havent tried yet myself but taken the rates from here

Shin

In my opinion we dont need any more increased rates. Taming is fine (You can farm sedative whenever you have time for it instead of sitting next to a dino for 5+ hours. Same with kibble table, it saves you from having to massfarm eggs for kibble. (Also nice for imprinting ;) )). Breeding is for endgame. Getting the perfect dino in a day would be kinda boring. If you spend few weeks on it you can be proud of it. Its pve so we have all the time we need. In pvp i could understand the need for having better dinos since they might die any day. But why do you need them that fast here? Even a lvl100 tame does its work. So breeding is a luxury extra ;) (Still nice to have xD )

3 hours ago, Shin said:

On top of that we already have hatching set to x4 and maturation to x25?! So the maturation process is already 25 times faster than vanilla. Do we seriously need it faster than that?

I only added this higher due to the fact a few members when we first started (gone now) requested it so I went ahead and gave it to them. I don't believe maturation needs to be 25x but this can be thought out and debated soon.

I dont realy need to add anything... u guys said all i would.
Im very pleased with this community sometimes.

No for the suggestion it self but for the people that disagreed with it. Cuz #HardIsMoreFun lol

#NoMoreStatsIncreasePlease
lol