Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Requesting help

Hey Guys,

I'm just wondering. What would you change about JR? The website, gaming servers. Anything?!

The reason why I ask is because I always look for ways to better our services and the only way I can make things better is with your support, suggestions and bug reports.

So the question is, if you had JR and it was your little baby. What would you change?

Not saying that we can do all of them, but let's try and make JR a better community together :D

Guest Edd

Our tribe put it to a vote and we would add a meat spoiler and make the nights a little shorter

1 hour ago, Edd said:

Our tribe put it to a vote and we would add a meat spoiler and make the nights a little shorter

Bear in mind, we don't just do ARK and this is more of a general topic. For ark suggestions you can suggest them here: http://arkhub.jrnetwork.net/

well Jamie it looks like loads of servers for other games is empty all the time.

If that was my baby i would like that other kids would play with it.

So it would make sense to check with other kids what they like to play and teach my kid how to play it :)  

Hmm to make it better the community and the servers on JR :) . Well I did not play all other games :) form the servers list , well to make it plain and simple , we need to make it just like befor , if we change all of it well then all the players will just wanna play that specific type of game , in other words , we need to pay attention to the players and theyr feedback :) , i am not that good at this type of stuff to be honest , i like it how it is now , well a little changes yeah maybe but not to many ;)

In my eyes all is good with the community and the servers as well, the thing is that players they all the time want more and more till they get board of that and then they want again something new and the same story again .

For my opinion all is good here and i like it as well :)