Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TUTTI_MAN

Ban appeal

5 posts in this topic

Firstly I would like to apologize for not being able to figure out where the ban appeal section is.

My IGN in minecraft is TUTTI_MAN619,

I don't know if many of you are around from my time but I was banned 5years ago for things I don't remember but was probably just arguing with staff and cursing at them.

Why am I back? To be honest I was on an old computer that I used for Minecraft and thought of looking up Jr craft and I dunno if it was JrNetwork then but it's so cool to see it's still running and has expanded into other game servers at the same time!

I found a few old threads with my arguing with staff and honestly I laughed because it's funny to see how I was so long ago and see what I said, It was reminiscent in a way for me. I found the owners name is Jamie which I still remember.

Now my account on the network and Minecraft(I think) is still banned and if you want to keep me banned there I have no complaints at all. I don't know how many years i haven't played Minecraft for and I don't have my own computer to play it even.

I will however like to appeal my ban just so when I do get my computer sometime soon that I have a game to past time with and also just so I could browse this website every now and then. I'm sure if any of you remember me, are cautious about weather or not I should be banned and you have full right to be cautious of me.  I will therefore apologies on the things I did and what I said for me to be banned, I don't know exactly what I said therefore apologies for it all.

What will I do if I'm unbanned? Well I don't currently own a PC anymore to play so I won't even be on the Minecraft server(As I'm writing things I just remembers that is there even a server anymore?) But  I will probably just log on here with the email address associated with my Minecraft Account and not this one. When I do come on the Minecraft Server it will just to be to play a bit of Survival and not cause a lot of controversy like before.

To conclude I am sorry for everything I did I think 4-5 Years ago and hope to play when I get a chance.

-Regards, TUTTI_MAN619

I have unbanned your account from the forums. Jamie will unban you from the minecraft servers tomorrow. We do still run a minecraft server, if you click on the "Game Servers" menu item it takes you to our server list :)

5 hours ago, Chris said:

I have unbanned your account from the forums. Jamie will unban you from the minecraft servers tomorrow. We do still run a minecraft server, if you click on the "Game Servers" menu item it takes you to our server list :)

Thank you.

Well, interesting to see you have returned to JR. I can't remember exactly what happened but everyone deserves a second chance in life. 

I hope you continue to stick around JR and enjoy all our services. If you are on discord we also have a discord server too!  Take a look here: https://jrnetwork.net/servers/list/

Welcome Home Brother

Thanks,

Jamie

1 hour ago, Jamie said:

Well, interesting to see you have returned to JR. I can't remember exactly what happened but everyone deserves a second chance in life. 

I hope you continue to stick around JR and enjoy all our services. If you are on discord we also have a discord server too!  Take a look here: https://jrnetwork.net/servers/list/

Welcome Home Brother

Thanks,

Jamie

Thank you!