Silverwing

Mod suggestion- eco's rp decor

6 posts in this topic

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=741203089

So essentially this mod is just aesthetic, as with most of the Eco mods out there (Camping, Stable, Ext.) but with one of the mods on the server currently (Castles and Keeps), I feel like it may make the most sense to have in a way. The keep items cost a lot of metal and stone to make and that's only per piece, and while we do have Eco's tek decor and it's very nice, it looks a little out of place when you're building and trying to furnish an old style castle. And when it comes to castles there's also only so much that you can do with the decorations that come with advanced rafts. So I feel like having something like Eco's RP decor more focused on furnishings in the medieval period would make sense to have for people who actually want to make castles and it would make the building costs of the castle a little more worth while.

But it's just a suggestion so I thought I'd put it up! 

Awesome so far, Karm and Am don't have accounts here quite yet but they also thought it was a good idea when I told them this afternoon, how much more feedback do we need to poll it?

I would recommend they get accounts as they'll have more say on what is going on with the servers and JR in general. As for how many more people we need, Jamie will have to answer you on that one :P