JR Network
Sign in to follow this  
Silverwing

Server suggestion: primitive plus

Okay so my last suggestion I'm Going to make, for a more Vanilla experience, why don't we use a Primitive Plus server? With it you'd need less mods and probably have more fun playing since it offers a legitimate way to trade more unique items. So I think it's a good idea but I'm wondering who else agrees with me here?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=829467257

Okay so small amendment to my first suggestion, we tried to get primitive plus working as a test this morning but after a while and reading around people report it either doesn't load at all or takes over 20 minutes. A tribemate and I couldn't even get in. So this is a suggestion people've been mentioning. Survival plus is a mod that does pretty much a lot of the same things that Primitive Plus does, so maybe installing that in a server instead along with a minimal amount of mods like the better narcotics is a solution? That way we can still get the experience. 

Yesterday I played couple hours Survival Plus on single player.  The game need to be a fresh savegame and without other mods.  It's fun, but you can't tame dinos and you have a survival feeling. Only few land dinos can be tamed.  

I think it is better than a total conversion like primitive plus.  And it have features and thinks like primitive plus without any issue :)

I think the mods: backpack, upgrade station, Reusable Grappling Hook or More Narcotics & More Tranq-Arrows Combined v2.1 can fit to the mod too. Because they do add additional items to the game and can be build with vanilla resources.  We need to test it out.  

For removing items we can use following mod: Builder's Helmet: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=756389708 

to play Survival Plus only Survival Plus mods can be used. I try it out. None of normal mods will work.  

Also we need to change some settings in GameUserSettings.ini and Game.ini. 

There are 2 Survival Plus additional mods to convert SP to vanilla items [Fiber & metal ingot].

Reusable Grappling Hook or More Narcotics & More Tranq-Arrows Combined v2.1 are not working

Reusable parachute works

Reusable Speer works, but speer bone is better

instead of having backpack, we can change PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player for adding more value to carry more items

image.png.56b47a9ca9be8bd4a9ab647bf71672f3.png

I just play with this settings. I know this to good, but I need to learn.  I couldn't find cotton & tin on the server.  Maybe you have a better setting to test?

image.png.eff2fc3416513baa0905d2633f008ab0.png

image.png

On 9/26/2017 at 1:27 PM, Frank T Hack said:

Guys DONT use Primitive+ ..........its bugged as Hell .....its just sad but this mod has never been finished by the Ark DEVS.

Alot of Engramms are bugged and not active,the building functions are bugged to.

Already determined that Frank, that was why I suggested Survival Plus as an alternative.