Jamie

The ark server review: mod's and map's

Please answer the following:  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that allowing the community vote to choose the maps and mods we run is fair?

• Yes
    • No

Hi guys, 

I have proposed with the staff and community to review the ARK servers to make sure what we are doing is the right thing for our community. Community is everything at JR and it isn't just me who runs the servers, it's your input, the staff who devote so much time to help me code, deploy and work with our servers.

Please view the following topics and answer honestly. Your name won't be recorded on the options you select. So all questions can be answered honestly without criticism. 

We hope you enjoy our servers for the future and you like our transparency on our ARK servers and the ability to add your input. 

The closing date is the 17th of December before we input the changes to our system. There will be a new poll after in relation to our rates.

I feel it's fair to allow player contribution towards maps and mods however it also comes with "Caution" as some may be unhappy with the implementations which is expected. 
But to keep it fair having group discussions and feedback would help towards groth and alsong as the servers are not behind paywall (dlc access) and causes friends to be seperated and we have potentially open multiple maps I see no harm and would find it interesting to see how others play the game :).

15 hours ago, Emma said:

I'm not sure which mod the blue narcotic is under, but would be really cool if we could keep it! :)

Also @Emma I think the mod you're talking about is either " More Narcotics & More Tranq-Arrows Combined v2.1" or " Taming Sedative " which I see no harm in keeping this and am glad you enjoy the benefits of the mod! 

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

I feel it's fair to allow player contribution towards maps and mods however it also comes with "Caution" as some may be unhappy with the implementations which is expected. 
But to keep it fair having group discussions and feedback would help towards groth and alsong as the servers are not behind paywall (dlc access) and causes friends to be seperated and we have potentially open multiple maps I see no harm and would find it interesting to see how others play the game :).

Also @Emma I think the mod you're talking about is either " More Narcotics & More Tranq-Arrows Combined v2.1" or " Taming Sedative " which I see no harm in keeping this and am glad you enjoy the benefits of the mod! 

Ohh yeah it's under taming sedative, thank you! Then I voted for it to stay, just wanted to make sure :lol: I think taming sedatives and s+ is the only two maps I really hope will stay. Don't really use the others that much xD