JR Network

I was wondering if anyone would agree with my idea as well. I personally prefer playing on the island map, but that's just me, however i still love to get the Aberration dinos. So my idea was what if a currency mod is introduced where you can get some for of currency from killing dinos, crates or whatever and that currency can be used to buy stuff from other people or in this case buy aberration dinos either from members or admins. Obviously a price chart can easily be created or a market of some sorts. Don't know what you guys think, I just believe it would be fun to be able to buy stuff from each other without having the issue of either farming tons of resources to trade it for something or having to find high level dinos just to trade them for an egg or so.

Sorry took some time to reply. Work has been crazy. There are several currency mods around. I can have a deeper look this weekend if interested. Depends on what the plan is. I know that some currency mods have to be managed by just admins while some you can be find currency in crates or killing dinos.

Cool! Tomorrow morning i'll have a look at what mods are available and will list some of the good ones to see what might be best and what is preferable. I do think most mods are global but of course i'll check to see what's being used most and what info is provided

So guys the best ones I found were:

RPF Trade and Currency by Krytxx Mod ID - 973888734

Capitalism Currency by Impulse Mod ID - 747539326 (several other related mods by same person that can also be used if needed)

Another mod but not a whole lot of info yet still might be good is:
First Bank of Ark by Rusty One Two Mod ID - 902841929