Emma

Aberration-theisland?

So I was browsing steam when I saw this mod. Could be funny to see how the island would be with aberration resources/dinos etc :D Although I'm not on the island server normally, I'd like to hear what you guys that plays on it, think about this :D If this was added I'd deffo come back to the island :P

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1292661988

On 19/2/2018 at 10:52 AM, QwertyCore said:

That would be incredible, but would we need the aberration DLC for it to work? Cuz all my stuff is on theisland.

I'm actually not sure if you do.. I'll check it out and let y'all know when I find something :D

On 19/2/2018 at 7:19 PM, MarcusFaren said:

I would be delighted too but I play a lot on the island lately but no reset map please because I give more than 100 hours its last 15 days for my base and I play solo lately. (pseudo: Marxos)

I totally understand. I think that can only be answered by the server admins. But I'll try to read more about it and will let you know when I find something! :D

M

On 19.2.2018 at 19:19, MarcusFaren said:

I would be delighted too but I play a lot on the island lately but no reset map please because I give more than 100 hours its last 15 days for my base and I play solo lately. (pseudo: Marxos)

They give a s*** on ur playing hours ....i played over 2,2k hours on the servers and i had 2 resets ok.

We do care, however in previous instances the maps have become corrupted so ark has reset the map. Then as no one has informed us of the map being reset, we lose the backups of the map before if was reset so we are unable to restore the maps. The key to sorting these issues is communication and as I have burnt out from Ark I don't keep an eye if the servers have had their maps reset. We now have a system in place that allows us to keep backups for a longer time so if the map does get reset again in the future we should be able to revert to an old version. 

We definitely care. You know as well as us that the maps got corrupted and we always have said this straight out when it happens. If you had messaged us sooner on the map I would have been able to restore a backup.

If we didn't care about our players I wouldn't personally be spending over 170 a month on JR ans putting so much time aside to do things at JR.

I need a new car and if I wouldn't have spent the amount of money on JR I wouldn't be taking out a loan right now.

Please don't be trying to put so much negativity due to an issue outside of our control (ark crashes and corrupts. This isn't our fault) we put so much work in keeping everyone happy. It upsets me when our players are annoyed, not playing or not chatting about an issue. If people talk and speak out I will sort things as I have on many occasions. 

I do this to make people smile, to create friendships in the world through games, to give people a safe space to talk and communicate with people. 

My community is everything to me, its my passion and I hope after reading this that you understand this.