toxic

Ark kibble maker

hey guys and girls 

since the kibble table is gone and the wild dino lvs are increased its hard to tame dinos without kibble because of the rates so i wanne suggest this mod 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=947524058&searchtext=kibble

u can make the kibble but u need 5xrare muschrooms 5xrare flowers and a 1 random dino egg to make 1 kibble 

6 hours ago, toxic said:

hey guys and girls 

since the kibble table is gone and the wild dino lvs are increased its hard to tame dinos without kibble because of the rates so i wanne suggest this mod 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=947524058&searchtext=kibble

u can make the kibble but u need 5xrare muschrooms 5xrare flowers and a 1 random dino egg to make 1 kibble 

I will be having a look for a fix for the kibble table again soon.

TO be honest, i hated when the kibble mod stopped working because its a pain to tame now (even more with higher lvls). But now that i had to adapt to the situation, i think its kinda nice. THe new kibble mod adds quite some effort/worth to the kibble. So you still have to prepare for a tame if you want a good one. I know, it can be annoying. Tamed a Theri, some beavers and doeds with veggie since i had no kibble. All were 300 and they are still very useful. took many sedativa but i think, thats ok. First tame shouldnt be max lvl anyway. If you have to do some work/farming to get the max lvl dinos its fine for me.

And getting started with a low lvl berry farmer (bronto,anky,trike,stego) to get the starter gear is worth it :D

The only bad side of the new mod is, as far as ive read, that it doesnt include every kibble.

Btw i had no chance to stock up on kibble before the mod disappeared as well as i came back to the server/ark just before it bugged^^ (and had to begin fresh from the start as everything was gone). Did it the "hard" way and it IS easily doable (doesnt take too much time either).

Welcome back, it's interesting to hear your thoughts. I have only had one complaint in relation to the new kibble mod. I know it was rather annoying for a few players that the kibble table borked (was a major pain in my rear tbh)

How have you been finding the servers since you return @Dakal

the new table is less cheat =)

it's interesting to see how it takes some time for some of them with dried meat =)

but I'm disgusted because I had to prepare about 50-75 kibbles of each race, made X35 of metal, this makes the party collection in smoke =)

but I never ask anything =)

it's good to have this kind of mod available
so as not to complain as I did =D

Yeah, the new table still means a lot of work. And tbh it is way more important to think about using kibble now instead of taming every crap dino with kibble (35 metal... even without ankylo it was too easy^^). For me this means, i will only use the table fo kibble that i cant obtain on my own (or if its too tricky). Dodokibble for example is easier to make on your own^^

@Jamie Thanks and so far i still like the servers. When i decided to come back to ark my first server to join was here^^. Usually its up to date or with bad luck i might have to wait some hours or a day but thats ok. Mods are mostly fine as well. Still need to get used to cross abberation. I'd prefer to get the dinos on abberation instead of fighting multiple reaper queens while farming in mountains xD

3 minutes ago, Dakal said:

Yeah, the new table still means a lot of work. And tbh it is way more important to think about using kibble now instead of taming every crap dino with kibble (35 metal... even without ankylo it was too easy^^). For me this means, i will only use the table fo kibble that i cant obtain on my own (or if its too tricky). Dodokibble for example is easier to make on your own^^

@Jamie Thanks and so far i still like the servers. When i decided to come back to ark my first server to join was here^^. Usually its up to date or with bad luck i might have to wait some hours or a day but thats ok. Mods are mostly fine as well. Still need to get used to cross abberation. I'd prefer to get the dinos on abberation instead of fighting multiple reaper queens while farming in mountains xD

Haha, if the server is out of date post a topic on the website here: https://jrnetwork.net/forums/forum/443-ark-survival-evolved/?do=add or discord in #gameserver help and one of the admins if not myself will update the server so you won't have to wait that long.

All servers still reboot at 3 AM in the morning for a maintenance update but sometimes that's not good enough.