Hi guys,

I'm always looking to improve the services we run. Whether adding more servers or working with the community to better our existing ones. I'd like to know a few things from you guys. We have a lot of members come and also go, which is saddening as sometimes after members leave I find out that they leave because either something is not on our server (s) or something is not working right. Instead of notifying me users are just leaving and that really is bad for a growing community like JR.

I need to know if something is wrong, if something needs to change. I always work with the community to make things work better, just talk to me :)

We always have a place for suggesting ideas and you can do so here @ https://suggest.jrnetwork.net/

We always have a place for getting help too: https://jrnetwork.net/help/help-center/

Either way, please spend a few minutes to help us answer these questions. You can use the template below if wanted.

What would make JR Better?

What do you feel is wasted at JR?

What servers do you use?

What servers do you want?

Any other thoughts you may have?

1. More community involvement (events) although I am aware we're in discussions on that.

2.Once again I know this is in the making but at the moment, JRCash is being wasted.

3. I have used the ARK servers, TF2 servers, minecraft server, JC3 MP and FiveM

4.Maybe an SCP: Secret Laboratory server or if its even possible, a community Space Engineers server.

5. Only other thought is, couldn't ask for a better owner 😄

4 hours ago, Jamie said:

Hi guys,

I'm always looking to improve the services we run. Whether adding more servers or working with the community to better our existing ones. I'd like to know a few things from you guys. We have a lot of members come and also go, which is saddening as sometimes after members leave I find out that they leave because either something is not on our server (s) or something is not working right. Instead of notifying me users are just leaving and that really is bad for a growing community like JR.

I need to know if something is wrong, if something needs to change. I always work with the community to make things work better, just talk to me :)

We always have a place for suggesting ideas and you can do so here @ https://suggest.jrnetwork.net/

We always have a place for getting help too: https://jrnetwork.net/help/help-center/

Either way, please spend a few minutes to help us answer these questions. You can use the template below if wanted.

What would make JR Better?

What do you feel is wasted at JR?

What servers do you use?

What servers do you want?

Any other thoughts you may have?

1. That's kind of vague, but more people is the main thing we need. 

2. Honestly, Some of the servers we host. There are so many of them that nobody uses. 

3. Since I've had to cut back on multiplayer games, I don't use any of them. But, that is because of personal reasons, and I still support those who play! 

4. The only one I'm interested in now, is Space Engineers, BUT I know that we would have to have a Windows server. So for now, that's out of the question.

5. Add some cool features to the Discord bots! like "p!decode" for decoding [very small] checksums.

On 31/5/2018 at 2:39 PM, p4ck3ts3nd3r said:

2. Honestly, Some of the servers we host. There are so many of them that nobody uses. 

We run actually try to keep the amount of servers we run for each game to a minimum. By hosting more games we can get more people onto JR.