QwertyCore

Fallout 76

me i like 

I am for and against, it will be the same thing as TESO "THE ELDER SCROLL ONLINE" but in Fallout this time keeping the mechanics of the game and the visual of the 4th opus

I will love a 5 is an exclusive game solo but we will see if it is played coop or pvp xD

On 17/6/2018 at 8:04 AM, MarcusFaren said:

I am for and against, it will be the same thing as TESO "THE ELDER SCROLL ONLINE" but in Fallout this time keeping the mechanics of the game and the visual of the 4th opus

It's not going to be anything like ESO, ESO is an MMORPG where as Fallout 76 is just going to be a multiplayer fallout game. It's radically different from an MMORPG. Also ESO is made by Zenimax Online and not by Bethesda, they don't really have all that much to do with ESO.

I'm personally looking forward to Fallout 76 after watching the noclip documentary on Fallout 76 and as much stuff as I can from E3 involving Todd Howard. It's a game that they went to get right at BGS, they have plenty of plans to keep it alive for a long time and they're looking to find a balance so PVP isn't too much of an issue if you do get killed. I am looking forward to being able to explore WV with friends :)

20 hours ago, Chris said:

It's not going to be anything like ESO, ESO is an MMORPG where as Fallout 76 is just going to be a multiplayer fallout game. It's radically different from an MMORPG. Also ESO is made by Zenimax Online and not by Bethesda, they don't really have all that much to do with ESO.

yes I saw it a little later but it will be hard for those playing with the SVAT xD
seeing that everything will be in real time

It won't be like rust. From what I understand 24 people at most in a map 4x the size of Fallout 4's which gives us approximately 40km^2 to play about in. Dying doesn't make you lose anything from what I have read and you can respawn easily enough. While there will be PVP aspects to the game you won't be punished for dying

They're dedicated to the game, and it doesn't sound like PVP is going to be a real issue. You can't die from PVP if you're lower than level 5, and you can respawn instantly. All the people killing you get is a small amount of caps. All your gear and stuff can't be looted

im really looking forward to it. loved fallout 3 and now an online edition could be fun. Glad its not like an mmorpg like elder scrolls online. I played that and did not enjoy it whatsoever.

there is a petition running for fallout 76 to get an easter egg put into the game from someone who died :(  details below.

change.org petition

1 minute ago, Robbie said:

I will be. Got steam controller so i could play games like this and move away from consoles. Basically to unify my library to one device. Keep my ps4  for certain titles though. 

@IAMSNOWMAN is getting it on PC too. Pretty sure someone from my SWTOR guild is getting it on PC too so we could all join forces and play together

Hm, we need something that sounds like it belongs in fallout. Like how fallout already has the Brotherhood of Steel, the Institute, Gunners, Raiders, Super Mutants, White Glove Society, Powder Gangers, the Railroad and I think I've named enough lol

Just spoke with robbie about it and we've agreed on Libertas (this means freedom in latin) Republic.

A name is unnecessary, no? We're just a group of people playing together. Also I'm only grouping up with people who use a mic, I reckon it's gonna be far too dangerous to be in a group where someone doesn't talk using a mic. At least for the stuff I want to do in game