Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

GTA4

Rate it:  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Rate it:

Guest Anonymous

Published by: Rockstar GamesDeveloped by: Rockstar NorthRelease Date: April 29, 2008Genre: Third-Person Action Adventure The fourth installment of the popular series by Rockstar features improved graphics, new features, and new gameplay. Players take on the role of Niko Bellic, a rough-around-the-edge chap from Eastern Europe. Niko has arrived in America, in Liberty City -- a land full of promise and opportunity. His cousin convinced him to emigrate, to join him in his mansion and life of luxury, but as soon as he steps off the boat, Niko discovers the truth about the American way. Still, the wealth, the comfort, the bliss of the good life, it all really is here ... And it's all for the taking. GTA IV reinvents the series with a renewed version of Liberty City detailed to the last pothole and rooftop vent. There are now four boroughs to explore plus extra area outside of Liberty City proper. With the ability to climb obstacles, drive cars, steer boats and pilot helicopters, the world of GTA is more accessible than ever beforeRATING:9/10POST YOUR RATING:

Guest RED BULL ROCKS

Cheats are bad, mmmk. you shouldn't use cheats unless you already finished the game, mmmk. if your good play the game with manual aim coz it's slightly more chalanging (unless you played advanced warfighter or vegas coz then its easy). btw it's not the fourth, its more like the ninth. heres a list...

GTA

GTA 2

GTA: Londen

GTA 3

GTA: Vice City

GTA: San Andreas

GTA: Liberty City Storys

GTA: Vice City Storys

GTA: 4

If you count its number nine...

Guest damsch12

i played san andreas, and i do use the cheats when i finish the game, it was really funny the cheat to make all the cars blown up when the police chases you, and the tank that was funny too, lots of police squads destroyed with one tank. :)

Guest RED BULL ROCKS

Playing gta: san andreas right now.... the hydra is savage when fighting other jets air to ground is crap though... ya drivin down da highway with 6 stars is a blast (get it "a blast").... well till your tank blows up after an age, which happens.

Guest dave

i played this not as good as i taught it would be, it can get farily boring after an hour not much to do in it unlike previous  gta games. 5.5/10

:P new GTA 4 Rules :)

Agreed! I just wish I had a better to play it on. However, with or without cheats on, the game can tend to get boring. To me, I think the cheats just increase your game play; i.e give you more scenarios, more things to do.

Gta 4 is just awesome! I liked it because its a bit more realistic then the Gta: San Andreas.

Examples-

1. When the player crashes the car at high speed the player is thrown out of the car through the window.

2.When a explosion happens near the player the fly's into the air and then falls down (face splat)

I just want to buy that game so i can play multiplayer with other people and have fun. :)