Jamie

Suggestions for jr minecraft

JRCraft (JR's MInecraft offering) has been a long time feature at JR. It's gone through a lot and still it remains.

I want to hear what everyone thinks we should do / add / change @ JRCraft. Even if it's a small suggestion it's welcomed. We want to hear what the players think. Without you guys JR would not be where it is today, you make JR what it is.

If you post a suggestion longer than 3 lines you will receive a month premium for free. (This offer is only till the 20th of this month!)

I don't need premium either, but a cool feature that most of our group on creative or even on survival might want is a plugin that adds the ability to sit on stairs. Another suggestion is making chest shops more common in survival, possibly by making them easy to create for all members. Lastly, like Qwerty said, maybe a new server could serve well, such as prison, factions, skyblock/skygrid, or maybe even a modpack.

I remember when jr used to have sky block and that could be a nice thing to have again or something like op prison, I have always been a fan of that but also having a shop in survival would be nice because we do have a money system in place which I do like that system and have used it although it does have a cap on what you can earn during a specific time, I do like the system but it’s really in place for nothing because there is no shop. But with the new update it can get revamped because this next update is so huge

Edited by Tyra
Spelling error

We do have a command to check homes /homelist all as one word. If you don't have permission to use the command I can add them :)

Edit: As I forgot to add earlier we are looking into adding a premium/minecraft donator only server which maybe modded however we need to look at how we would be able to sync ranks with the forum like we do on the main servers

I think adding skyblock / skylands map would be cool. I miss the skylands map, I remember we had to get rid of it due to the fact they removed the generation code from the game engine. 

Will look in to this too. 

Sitting on stairs is such an easy feature that I will add for users.

I have never ran a prison server so I'm unsure on the logistics?