Ravek

New name

Im not new here as you can tell. But I would like to inform everyone I changed my name awhile back while my old name was too weird for people to say. So I changed it to "Tormenting" for awhile but then I got into Rocket League on steam and there was a pro player named "Torment' and then people started thinking I was him so it got annoying so I changed my name again to "Ravek". and I think its about time I fully change everything to this name as ive had it for quite awhile now. SwitchShotJolt is no longer a thing and Ravek is the new man. 

5 hours ago, ItsJammehh said:

Hey Ravek! :D

Rocket League is great, if you're Torment is that a bad thing?

I mean ill be honest for a moment i pretended to believe him cause it got to a point where everygame "are you the real torment?" so i tried to play it off at one point.. :)

thought i should also share this, it is a weird name and most people say it differently but the common ways its said (most common to least common) Rav-ick, raw-vek, ray-vehk. all are fine. There isnt exactly a set way to say it but rav-ick is the most common :)