Sign in to follow this  
QwertyCore

Share your fallout characters!

I thought it might be interesting for any fallout players to share avatars! You can post as many as you want from different saves and it can be any fallout game, although I can't imagine they'd be too interesting for Fallout 1 2 and brotherhood tactics...I'll start us off with my latest

Screenshot_276.png

Here's my current character, she needs some edits to her face as I just installed a new mod that effects the face models. She was going to side with the Minutemen, however as I'm currently playing through the prequels to Project Valkyrie at the moment that is probably going to change. 20180902140657_1.jpg

Just now, QwertyCore said:

Nice, I've been thinking of checking out project valkyrie but I haven't really gotten around to it yet. Do you recommend it?

Not acutally started playing project valkyrie yet.. still on one of the prequels as it is the last part in a triology in mods :) So far they are really awesome mods and really add to the story of the game. Although some enemies that it adds are just bullet sponges, and it adds a lot of them. Oh well it's helped me level up some more