Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• I uploaded my doedicurus from ragnarok. I wanted to dl it on the island. But my doedicurus disappeared. I cant upload it on the island. There isnt any dino to upload. It happend with a dung beetle aswell. today. I dont mind the dung but i realy want my dudley dursley the doedicurus back if possible pls
    • How many staff/adm do we have? If all are to busy maybe we need to find some people who do have time? I dont want to offend anyone but i am just curious if we can make this an active server again. (ofc i understand irl goes before the game ) 
    • As per this post. We reboot the servers once every 12 hours to ensure they are running as smoothly as possible. I apologise if this causes you any issues. We can review these times in the future, as it currently stands most of the staff have irl stuff going on so that's taking priority at the moment so I am not sure when we'll get round to taking a look at this. Your feedback has been noted
    • Is it possible to change the maintenance time from 1 in the afternoon to 4 in the morning? I play a lot at daytime and when i tame, sometimes i am 3 hours or more busy taming. Even with taming pots. (some dino's are going up with 0.2 with a taming pot).  Every time i have to run to a safe place and hope the dino wont get killed during the maintenance . Wich happend once after 2 hours being patience taming . I know on some other servers they have the maintenance time early in the morning. thx Heaven  
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online