Sign in to follow this  
MarcusFaren

Gaia volcano wipe ?

I will take a look now,

Due to the fact we were not made aware of this in time we do not have a backup of this server. Our backups only last for 7 days at a time due to space constraints. 

If you have lost stuff valuable I can get an admin to help with this but currently I can not do anything.

Sorry about this @MarcusFaren

and well @jamie, it's like the last time, millions of resources and all the dinos of the mod gaia lvl + - max tame or invoque = (

the last time, i stopped for X months because I was disgusted, even if the last time you wanted to pay me back I did not ask anything.

but when you arrive after X weeks to make a full base in tek completely protect with 10 shield =(

you have a little bad ='(

@MarcusFaren as you are aware we run quite a few servers, If we are not aware of this within a week or so from members we can not be held responsible. We try our upmost best for our community. Ark is a pain in the backside, it's not just us having issues with map resets it seems to happen to many ARK servers.

I will see about extending our backups for 2 weeks but we are limited a lot on space due to the fact I can not afford to pay for another server.

It upsets me when this happens as in the end of the day I want to make sure every one is happy. I pay out a lot for JR and it really annoys me that this bug keeps happening to the servers. I wish I could do more to help bring back the map but the long story short it does not exist within the backups (in our backups while we keep 7 days of zips, they actually have a few days in the zips each).

I will again look in to seeing if we can do anything else with the ARK servers to stop this from happening but I can't promise anything due to the fact ARK's server stack sucks and gives us nothing but headache. I wouldn't mind but there is no logging for our linux servers, ARK only saves and shows logs for Windows servers causing it a complete pain to actually diagnose what is going on.