Sign in to follow this  
heaven

No idea where to put this on forum???

I uploaded my doedicurus from ragnarok. I wanted to dl it on the island. But my doedicurus disappeared. I cant upload it on the island. There isnt any dino to upload. It happend with a dung beetle aswell. today. I dont mind the dung but i realy want my dudley dursley the doedicurus back if possible pls :)

I will see who can help, I'm having some personal issues that are affecting my life and some life changing things have become known to me, I apologise for my lack of communication in relation to this issue. I'll pass this to management to see if they can resolve this some how.

Excuses for asking again. But i did won a game on 8 december, I was promised i would recieve a code before the end of the month. Still havent recieved it???. Now i am a patience woman, but this start to be a little annoying. Off topic i rll think JR needs to get active staffmembers. So it is atleast functioning at the forum properly. Another thing, i am a lot online, but i am still waiting for my doedicurus..Especially now all my transferred dino's are gone after the crash on Ragnarok........

Gr. Heaven.

The codes are being handled by @Jamie and @IAMSNOWMAN

I have now fixed Ragnarok.

Qwerty has offered to spawn you in a new dino, however next time he is on discord please message him to sort this out.

Any issues please use the #gameserverhelp channel in discord that is the best way to alert us to issues