Sign in to follow this  
heaven

My char is gone

@Jamie @QWERTY  just played on ragnarok. Logged out to go to extinction. Logged in on extinction (day 2014) and i got the ability to make a new human. Instead of getting my Heaven char.? On Island and RAgnarok no problem she is still there.

gr. Heaven

(char was about level 104)

i have one on each server. I didnt die i just logged in (saw day 2014) If i would have died, i would, had the respawn screen (sleeping pod, simple bed etc.). I didnt even click anything, i logged on to extinction, went to get a cup of coffee, came back (in 30 sec). Saw the screen and logged out. Wierd things happen, today it looked like i fell trough the floor and suddenly i stood outside the ragnarok base.

ah ok but still no one even tries to restore my char and i am 2 days further. I am helpfull but i dont understand this delay If i did something wrong  (or stupid) i would say hey i did something stupid can you help me. I didnt!!!!! I googled about 3 a 4 hours and found others with the same problem after 293 100 so its not just me. :). Tho i am happy to hear its a bug (again) on Ragnarok. (falling through the floor) THx Marcus your a very nice person to play with :) 

I've taken a look at this, and for some reason you seemed to be stuck in the cluster, it looked like you had entered an obelisk / terminal and the game got stuck. I'm not sure why this would have happened. 

I have restored your arkprofile from our backup system, on login you should have access to your profile now.

Please let me know if this is resolved so I can close this forum topic.

@heaven

Enjoy your day,

- Rebel

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Is it possible to wipe a server? Would that clear spots from foundations placed, while no one is playing at the spot? I mean someone placed foundations pretty close to our base but isnt playing for months? So we cant expand our base because of some 4 or 5 wrong placed foundations.
    • I will discuss this with the admin team at our next meeting
    • @Jamie I understand quite for classic flyer, but a lot of server with 20 + mod to 9000 days always runs. it's just something I do not understand too much. a team of 4-5 players on ragnarok left a week ago because it was missing this mod and that of upgrading station (for more fun), in just a few days they were already with a big base which 1/3 of the base in tek. it's a shame to lose people especially a big part. I had to talk with a future addition (possible when you have time) where my call today (late), they left for a server with mod creature (primal fear or Ark eternal - something in the genre), hence my call at the level of the dinos to avoid a too big mod. (although interesting. Marcusf   something new, other than classic flyer https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1685878678 and another this is an interesting mod, making the high level dino spawn, adapt to other mod raising the level of wild dinos. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1600012696
    • We will look at certain mods to see the status of them soon. We will not be adding mods that are not required for play.  Cross ark mods will not be implemented due to issues that may arise, unless classic flyers sorts the bugs I will not be installing it again. It causes a huge increase in server load and causes issues constantly with dino overspawning. Level 300 dinos we can add but it's not just a quick job saying let's level them, the last time we did this we then had to up all the player levels with custom levels which also made more headache than was worth.  Classic flyer bug reports are here for reference: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/895711211/133261369999910543/ Wyverns/Pelas/Quetzals overspawning all over the place? This is what we've termed the overspawn issue. Particular species of dinos overspawning on a map is a core-game issue that can happen when any remap mod, like this one, is used. It is a recognized bug by WC but is not considered a priority fix by them. Please see the FAQ and Changes to CF's Culling System discussion for more information on the overspawn issue and how CF corrects for it. This bug is a headache and while there is a culling system that can be used, load is still increased and I have found that culling does not work all the time.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online