Sign in to follow this  
Guest RED BULL ROCKS

Need For Speed: Undercover

Your rating  

1. 1. How do you rate this game?

Guest RED BULL ROCKS

To be honest I don't like this game. There is more acting than actual racing and both are pretty crap.

The graphics are no improvement from Pro Street and doing up a car, you'll probably have a heart attack at the age of 80 before the rims are on and after that there's a half hour of loading.

I'll finish here because it is so crap talking about it more might make me blow my last brain cell. One more thing if you are considering buying it blow your brains out cause your going to end up doing it anyway. Well either that or buy midnight club: LA which is super sweet I must say.

I give it 2 out of 10, mainly because of all the great things they said were in it and barely any of them actually true mainly the promise of an IMPROVEMENT. A hole heap of cow dung, (you know what I mean) and that's being nice. God don't buy this game.

post-10-0-57495300-1359675405_thumb.jpg post-10-0-75463300-1359675382_thumb.jpg post-10-0-64495300-1359675385_thumb.jpg post-10-0-14840700-1359675393_thumb.jpg

Edited by damsch12
Fixed

Guest brayden

yeah same, but NFS 2 wasn't too bad. most wanted was the best one though, i really love the way it was put together but like any good game it was soooo addicting.

Guest brayden

i didn't have many troubles with it. and i couldnt' update it. i had a cracked copy

Guest Epicprodigy3

this one is my favorite need for speed because yyou can freeroam which i don't think you cspeedsan in most need for

Guest petersmileyface

You can also free roam in Most Wanted as well. Even better you can engage pursuits etc. It's like GTA but everyone's driving around minus the guns.