4 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this game?

Guest RED BULL ROCKS

Publisher: EA
Developer: Valve
Players: 1-4
Online: Co-op
Release: 17 November

Left 4 Dead was one of the best zombie games ever, mostly due to it's great 4 player co-op. But it's sequel looks even better and will probably take number 1 spot of greatest zombie game in this gen of gaming, and maybe even greatest zombie game ever.

The core of the game hasn't really changed. It is still based around 4 survivors fighting off endless amounts of zombies, but there is a greater variaty of zombies and they are much more intellagent than before. The game is set in the deep south and there are 4 new survivors to contened against hordes of endless zombies. The boss man is Chef Faliscek and he said he wanted "to make sure that you have this variety of experience, where you have to choose your targets differently". This is why they have intoduced many level specific zombies that behaves differently to the rest. Here are some of them.

The Mudman
The mudman is one of many level specific zombies introduced to the game. As the name suggests he is made if mud. The mudman is only in the map called Swamp fever. He lays low to the ground to make it hare to see him and he spits in your face to partially blind you. In the water they are a nightmare as they are almost invisable and the only way to see them is by ripples in the water.

Fire Resistant zombies
These zombies wear fire resistant suits and can be found in New Orleans. Obviously since they are fire resistant, fire won't damage them so your best bet to take them out is by shooting them or by going in swingin with a bat or knife. i'm not too sure but maybe if they are strong, knifing their suit might tear it and then using fire might damage them. if you know it does then please post about it coz i ain't got a scooby doo if it does or not.

Charger
These guys are farely regular in the game and are huge, pop out of nowhere, pritty quick for their size and give you a good smashing. some good news is that they take little damage and they are a big target. His job is really just to split to team up by rushing in and sending you flying away from the team making you easy pickings for the spitters

The Spitters
The spitter was created to make life hell for those who got lost from the rest of the team (or those who thought they were the shizzle and went off themselfs to die). Just like the others, it does exactly what it say's on the tin. She spits a sticky, acidic goo at you that slows you down and damages your health the longer you stay in it, forcing you to move.

There are more zombies, but valve are keeping it quiet for now, meaning they must be good.

Graphics:
The graphics are great and it's got a tonne of gore. Fire looks very realistic, not as much as far cry 2 but fairly close. Some zombies are missing bits of their torso and you can see the organs and bones inside.

Sound:
Each mission has its very own soundtrack to match your surroundings and the intencity of each battle.

Gameplay:
In Left 4 Dead 2 the co-op looks better than the first. You get very little ammo for the amount of zombies you fight so you must make due with melee weapons to conserve ammo for bigger foes or tight situations. Also zombies have become much smarter and will bring down bridges and buildings to close you in to a corner. Shooting off limbs won't slow them down much (unless it's their legs) as they will keep coming for you.

Left 4 Dead 2 looks amazing and I for one will be booking this game and so should you if your a fan of the first L4D, Resident Evil or Dead Rising.

Rating: 9.5/10

post-10-0-15679400-1382057105_thumb.jpg post-10-0-80077900-1382057109_thumb.png post-10-0-51018100-1382057113_thumb.jpg post-10-0-44373900-1382057116_thumb.jpg post-10-0-54335100-1382057117_thumb.jpg post-10-0-53244000-1382057118_thumb.jpg post-10-0-51814200-1382057119_thumb.jpg post-10-0-30971900-1382057121_thumb.jpg

Edited by damsch12

Guest RED BULL ROCKS

Nice, review. More image would be better.

i used 2 have pic's.... where they go.... check out da main sites review coz dat 1's got pic's

Guest RED BULL ROCKS

u haven't played it yet... i got it... and WOW... savage... Best co-op game out... gas crack... every time you play it its different...  ;D 8) :) GET IT..... r i will kill a monkey every 5 minutes... ??? :- ;D

Guest Epicprodigy3

its awsome but for some reason i allways end up getting glitched maybe its just bugs with the live on xbox

On 6/2/2013 at 2:21 AM, ThyOverlordCoconut said:

Sure it's a good zombie game but it's a bit unrealistic because of the other weird zombies which don't look like zombies at all. It is scary also but it is also fun at the same time. :D

its cause they are mutated. They aren't supposed to be all the same. There would be no fun or challenge to the game if they were all the same. Sure the tank is a little unrealistic, but hey its still a fun game and the mode where you collect the gas is a very team oriented mode and my friends and I have a blast playing that.