Guest rebel24

The OFFICAL Argument... PS3 vs Xbox 360 vs Wii

Why do you think so? Have you played on the Xbox? Do you have a relative experience that makes you say PS3 is the best?

I have played on Xbox but I feel that PS3 controller feels nicer to hold and still comfortable after a few hours of gaming.

I have played on Xbox but I feel that PS3 controller feels nicer to hold and still comfortable after a few hours of gaming.

I have used a PS3 controller also, and to be honest, it hurt my hand in just 5 minutes of gaming. I use Xbox 360 controller now... hours of gaming, not a pinch of pain!! The Xbox controller is far more ergonomic! I think @Jamie would agree

The wii is just a no, I've always used PS3 so that's what I've gotten used to. One thing I really like about PS3 is the remote, it's compact and fits nicely in my hands and it's symmetrical. (I like symmetrical things :P) Another thing I like about the PS3 is its choices on the console but It is a gaming console so I don't see why it would need stuff for pictures and all that. As for the gaming, I think it has good visuals but the makers of the games are the ones that choose not to use its capability to the fullest.

I've only used one system of Xbox and that's the original one xp I can't really talk smack about the 360 since I never really use it. But one thing is that I like how I don't have to pay for online, BUT that means more little kids play on PS3 (which I absolutely hate).

As for the Kinect and Move well I prefer the Move. I have used Kinect and it sometimes doesn't pick up the players. The Move I think is more precise.

Wii < Xbox~PS3

I have used a PS3 controller also, and to be honest, it hurt my hand in just 5 minutes of gaming. I use Xbox 360 controller now... hours of gaming, not a pinch of pain!! The Xbox controller is far more ergonomic! I think @Jamie would agree

Completely and totally agree. The PS3 controller is archaeic and extremely unergonomic. It severely hurts my hands after 5 minutes of playing too, and is extremely difficult to use for anyone with average-sized hands.

The Xbox 360 controller (and original Xbox S controller) is far comfier. Microsoft spent millions on ergonomics R&D for that controller, and it paid off beautifully. I've even gone as far as playing Pokémon on an emulator on my PC, simply to use the Xbox controller rather than the DS :D It's just so nice to hold and has no strain on the fingers and hands, even after many hours of consecutive use.

I prefer the Xbox as the controller is shaped more for long play time and also paying for xbox live lets Microsoft have more secure servers than sony do for the ps3 as the ps3 servers were hacked and don't say fifa on the xbox was hacked that was the EA servers

This is a hard choice for me, I've used all 3...

Xbox 360 RRoD'd :mad:

Sony removed the "Other OS" option, :o

My Wii is hacked to the point that I can run Linux on it :D

So, I have to wait for the next-gen of consoles (Which the Wii delayed by pushing Sony and Microsoft to make motion controllers) to make a solid decision (maybe not even then :o)

PS3 and Xbox 360 have really bad specs. The Wii was the first out of these three consoles to have motion sensed controllers but the xbox kennict (or how ever it is spelt) uses better technology and the playstation move is just a joke as they copied the Wii. Just to give you all an idea of the specs of modern consoles they are all normally somewhere it this range

CPU: Tri-Core 3.0GHz-3.2GHz

RAM: 256MB - 512MB

GPU: 128MB - 256MB

PlayStation 3 has the best graphics compared with Xbox, which is why you can play Xbox games on a PS3 but not an Xbox with a PS3 game,

also a PS3 has the best hand controller of any console and you d not have to pay money to use PlayStation when online but you do with Xbox which is yet another reason why not to buy an Xbox and to buy a PS3

as far WII its just far house party's and it's just not that good

RockMelons' timestamp=1351463270' post='88246] PlayStation when online but you do with Xbox which is yet another reason why not to buy an Xbox and to buy a PS3

PSN gets hacked all the time Xbox Live is very secure and don't go saying it got hacked and a load of credit card details were stolen if you played fifa because that was the ea servers and I will stick with Xbox Live for this one as it is also Games For Windows Live, which is another point Xbox Live & Games For Windows Live are the same service, XBL/G4WL offers protection for their services as they pay people to hack into it all the time and patch it straight away.

Also you cannot play xbox games on a ps3, as it has different laser signatures.

And the Wii just pwns everything as even through it has low specs some of the graphics they achieve on it is unbelievable for the low spec it has

PlayStation 3 has the best graphics compared with Xbox, which is why you can play Xbox games on a PS3 but not an Xbox with a PS3 game,

also a PS3 has the best hand controller of any console and you d not have to pay money to use PlayStation when online but you do with Xbox which is yet another reason why not to buy an Xbox and to buy a PS3

as far WII its just far house party's and it's just not that good

most features in xbox live cost money (including online multiplayer) but some live features are free (like private conversations). Xbox isn't the only console which offers optional premium memberships, only difference is ps3 has a more expensive one with less features. Also I'm positive xbox has a better graphics card even if it doesn't support blue ray :P

Right Exact Specs For The Xbox 360 & PS3
Xbox 360
CPU: 3.2GHz PowerPc Tri-Core Xenon
RAM: 512MB of GDDR3 RAM clocked at 700MHz
GPU: 500MHz ATI Xenos
PS3:
CPU: 3.2GHz Cell Broadband Engine with 1 PPE & 6 SPEs
RAM: 256 MB System and 256 MB Video
GPU: 550MHz NVIDIA/SCEI RSX 'Reality Synthesizer

What these tell me:
The CPU's can do pretty much the same
The PS3 splits the RAM into system and video where as the Xbox doesn't so the video essentially has about 400 MB of RAM & the Xbox RAM is clocked at a faster speed.
The GPU on the Xbox is faster than the one on the PS3 which makes it in turn have better graphics.
Also having a Blu-Ray disc drive doesn't change a thing apart from illegal copies of games being made easier

as i have never played a ps3 o an xbox (i know im deprived) i would say Wii

but before you go shooting it down.

Have you ever gone hardcore Wii fling the Wii remote like a mad man? THAT is fun (mostly when you win because of it)