We have just updated to 272 which includes an update to the ragnarok map
Current Version: v272.0
- Fixed a server crash that some hosts were getting after uninstalling certain mods.
- Re-Added "My Survivors" menu option
- Temporarily removed HDR option, was causing some graphics issues at the moment.
- Big Ragnarok update: 20% more map area, various changes and fixes, full Ragnarok notes here: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/260921-ragnarok-sw-desert-update-1011/
Theives Island is now online with our ARK Servers. We hope you enjoy the new map Make sure you download the map from our Modpack which you can find here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=940316400
We hope you like this new experience.
To join this server please visit our game servers: https://jrnetwork.net/servers/list/
Recently we have recently released a new version of our servers application, this has allowed us to check statistics on each server so we can see what is working and what is not working.
This is a brilliant help for us as it helps us decide what we will do with our resources and our servers.Due to inactivity we have decided to do the following:
Change the center to Thieves Island
Remove near vanilla, it was a interest experiment but wasn't popular.
We are looking at a survival plus server but before we do this we are figuring out a few things of how this will work.
These changes will happen rather soon, we hope you enjoy the change to the center and hope you continue to enjoy our servers, I am very sorry for not keeping people up to date lately, Work has got me so busy. Thanks a million to Chris for keeping things running
Servers have been updated to the latest version. Patch notes are below:
Current Version: v270
- New Weapon: Tek Sword (Charge-Attack and damages Metal & significantly pierces Armor when powered by Element)
- New Armor: Tek Shield (Reflects incoming projectiles/bullets when powered by Element)
- New Structure: Tek Light (Attaches to any surface and can be either independently powered by Element Shards in its Inventory, or traditionally powered via generators)
- TrueSky memory usage fix
- Fixed issue where clients would sometimes become disconnected after demolishing/destroying structures
Recently we were made aware of a bug causing Near Vanilla to not boot. This has been sorted. The issue was caused by one of our restart scripts not executing properly
The last few updates weren't logged so the last recent updates are below.
Current Version: v268.2
- Increased Phoenix weight-carrying capacity by +200%, made Sulfur add +200% more food to Phoenix, reduced Phoenix Food consumption rates by 60%, increased Phoenix fire DoT by +200%
- Made Phoenix Flame-Charge ability use dynamic key binding (so will work if Jump key is bound to something other than 'Spacebar'), and work with gamepad input
- Increased client-side UI performance of large scrollable lists (inventory item lists, engram list, server list, etc). v268.13
- Made Phoenix 3x more common to find on Scorched Earth. Requires Server Update. v268.12
- Increased Phoenix base HP by 50%. Requires Server Update. v268.11
- New Creature: Phoenix!
- Fixed some UI text display/alignment issues
- Client-side CPU performance increase