Recently we were made aware of a bug causing Near Vanilla to not boot. This has been sorted. The issue was caused by one of our restart scripts not executing properly
The last few updates weren't logged so the last recent updates are below.
Current Version: v268.2
- Increased Phoenix weight-carrying capacity by +200%, made Sulfur add +200% more food to Phoenix, reduced Phoenix Food consumption rates by 60%, increased Phoenix fire DoT by +200%
- Made Phoenix Flame-Charge ability use dynamic key binding (so will work if Jump key is bound to something other than 'Spacebar'), and work with gamepad input
- Increased client-side UI performance of large scrollable lists (inventory item lists, engram list, server list, etc). v268.13
- Made Phoenix 3x more common to find on Scorched Earth. Requires Server Update. v268.12
- Increased Phoenix base HP by 50%. Requires Server Update. v268.11
- New Creature: Phoenix!
- Fixed some UI text display/alignment issues
- Client-side CPU performance increase
We have just launched our new Ragnarok Server. This server aims to have a minimal amount of mods and we want to encourage tribes to work together with each other. The rates are basically the same as our current servers. However we have cut down on the amount of mods to try and attract some of our old players back. Who aren't pleased with all the mods we have installed. To that end this new server runs the following mods:
Structures Plus (allows tapping of water from anywhere)
Small Resource Stacks AB
The levels are the same as our main Ragnarok server so you able to reach around level 230 so you can get all engrams solo.
The rates are as follows:
You can connect to the server at: vaiken.jrnetwork.net:27021
I messed up! I deleted the mod folder! I didn't double check what directory I was in when working on a new server and deleted the mod folder on the ragnarok server. Nothing has been lost so don't worry.
I would however like to apologise for the downtime this his caused and any inconvenience it has caused you! It has certainly been a pain to sort out!
Edit: Turns out Ice Wyverns got wiped for everyone. Bye bye my 6!
Edit2: Restored a backup before this happened so the ice wyverns have been returned!
We finally have Ice Wyverns spawning on Ragnarok! However they are limited to 2 wild ones being spawned in at once. They are apex predators in Murder Murder snow so it makes sense! They respawn almost instantly after death too, so you can kill the weak ones to try and get high levels to spawn for good eggs. I have had to change it so that the server now spawns dinos at their full limit instead of the spawn limit being 55% of official it now has the same amount of wild dinos as official. Which means more chances to get brutally murdered by prehistoric creatures tame high level dinos!