Recently we have been doing some bugfixes on our minecraft servers. This includes the following changes:
Updated Spigot on all servers
Updated placeholder API
Fixed Nether Spawn
We are still working on our Minecraft servers and we are looking for release some more features soon.
It's the moment people have been waiting for. The release of JR ARK PVP.
To join the new JR ARK PVP server you have to be whitelisted, There are two ways to do this.
Register and request access here: https://jrnetwork.net/pvpark/
Donate and get instant access here: https://jrnetwork.net/gstore/packages.php?game=7&server=5#
After you are whitelisted you can join the server here: steam://connect/pvpark.jrnetwork.net:16486/
The reason there is instant access to the server is to help pay for our bills. JR isn't cheap to run and another server only increases the bill. You don't have to donate but please note by requesting access you may have to wait 12 - 24 hours to access the server.
Please note comparing to our PVE servers this server will reset every month on the 20th, we may extend the game season depending on a server poll. This will also change the map.
The following rules also apply in PVP:
No killing tamed passive dinos unless it is used in an attack or battle
Do not knowingly kill low level starting players unless you are provoked. Let them have a chance. Low level players are classed under level 15. If a starter player reports a player for constantly killing low level starting players you may be removed by the white-list.
No spawn killing, building or camping.
This is to keep things fair.
The rates and mods have been finalised. This season of JR ARK PVP these are the rates and mods, they may change from month to month:
I should have hopefully fixed the issue where advanced rafts had the same building limits as normal rafts. I have also updated the settings for advanced rafts across the server so they match that of the settings on the island (basically allows loads of structures to be placed on the advanced raft ). These changes will take effect on the next server restart
Recently we ran a screenshot competition with the community. WE are delighted to announce the winner.
Congratulations N3RV3 - €20 Steam credit coming to you as well as the ingame items. - I'll send you a private message in steam when I have chance!
Ark is gracing us again with crazy quick updates. For some reason a major version this time.I have also in this release set unsnapped foundations to unclaim 5x faster as requested.
The servers are currently auto installing this latest patch
Patch notes below.
Current version: 263.0
- Fixed a case where the cursor would vanish when navigating through Primitive+ Menus
- Fixed an issue where you wouldn't be able to see ARK Data items unless you toggled folder view
- Slight increase to Trike Wild damage
- Increased rate at which Alpha creatures spawn in Single Player
- Decreased the amount of Eeels in PGM
- Increased the ride distance on flyers to help getting on them when you've fallen in water
- Increased the spread of Terror Bird spawns in the Redwoods so you don't see as many Terror Bird Armies
- Increased the amount of creatures in TheCEnter Deep Water Zone
- Optimised foliage and Rock destruction meshes
- Jumping Puzzle on the Center now awards 3 top-tier supply crates for completion
- Center Underworld Rafts no longer teleport to the top of the map
- Fixed the dark post processing in TheCenter Deep Water
- Fixed a case where TheCenter Barrier wasn't visible underwater
- TEK Cave pool now refills your element, as well as causes you damage if you're not wearing a full element set
- Made the weather effects on TheIsland and Center more visibly clear (you'll see clouds changing)
- Lots of Deep Sea crates adding to TheCenter Deep Sea Cave
- Added a bunch of Coel to the main waters in TheCenter
- Itchy and Pego will not steal Skins from players
- Ghillie Suit now only has 70 base durability rather than 120
- Reduced the amount of stalling caused by a GC
- Removed all the non-statted items from crates that are higher tier than the first crate where that non-statted item is found
- Fixed an issue where Plesiosaur would spawn at level 35
- You now get an on screen message when you fall off the map
- Fixed a case where the Gorilla Boss would float and walk backwards, unable to attack anything.
- Stego and Rexes socket fixed so no longer laying eggs upside down
- Fixed an issue where you may see blueprints of items inside certain structures (e.g Water skin inside of Water Tap)
- Re mapped some Center Spawns in caves so they aren't clustered as much
- Fixed Leed spawns on TheCenter so they should not spawn in shallow waters
- Slightly adjusted temperatures across TheIsland and TheCenter so they are more appropriate (e.g warmer in jungles, colder in water)
- Additional damage and health adjustments to the Dragon, Megapithecus, and TheCenter bosses.
- Fixed a case where language translation may not have properly displayed
- Tooltip no longer stays when scrolling the Engram and Inventory UI
- Fixed cases of Overspawn in TheCenter
- Adjusted the IslandCoves PGM to make it more islandy and cove-like?
- Reverted the raft change so foundations can now be stacked again on Official Servers.