I have installed this mod to hopefully limit the damage that the mod author of advanced rafts will do because of deciding to split the decor off into separate mods (the decor mods have a total size 3x that of what Advanced Rafts ever was): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1111379099
Current Version: v265.5
- Placing rafts now requires standing on solid ground (no dynamic structures either)
- Fixed: as client While using tek leggings, attempting to super sprint and running out of element (or having none) causes camera to be stuck facing forward.
- Fixed an issue where on client PC dragging directly onto the empty area within a folder would actually not put the item into that folder on the server (leading to a de-sync, when you'd re-enter the inventory you'd see the items at the root)
- Dragging DIRECTLY onto Inventory Folders , local and remote, now puts the items into those folders (the exception is the 'up level' icon, doesn't do anything)
- Transfer All To and From Inventories, in the root folder level, will now ignore items in subfolders of the inventory you're transfering out of.
- Fixed: Pressing R1 to cycle snap points while mounted, caused camera to cycle through 1st and 3rd person view.
- Fixed behavior of Text Input pop-up when using gamepad
- Fixed: When creating a folder, it didn't show it unless you reopen the inventory, or press folder-toggle button.
- Altered tamed Griffin fly speed when near targets to better attack them
- Fixed a sideways platform building bug
- Respawn / Fast Travel UI now has a bed search textbox
- Fixed ScorchedEarth rocks having incorrect destruction mesh material
- Fixed some third person camera interpolation jitters
We are working hard to bring really good quality servers, So we have brought our Killing Floor 2 & StarMade to JR!
Killing Floor 2
We are testing Killing Floor 2 with the gamemode Versus Survival, there is up to 12 players to play and you can start playing when 2 players join. We will be possibly bringing another Killing Floor 2 server soon with a standard game mode too.
We are interested to hear your thoughts on our KF2 Server.
To connect click this link: steam://connect/vaiken.jrnetwork.net:5436
With StarMade we have just setup a vanilla server, if you have any suggestions please reply below. We will be opening a suggestions area for it soon.
To connect join the IP: vaiken.jrnetwork.net:4242 (You can find us in the StarMade server list also!)
We are working hard to add both servers to our list, we are having a small few issues we are resolving so the new servers can join. If you have any issues with either game please raise a support ticket at our Support Center https://jrnetwork.net/help/help-center/
Current Version: v265.3
- Ragnarok map fixes: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/233157-ragnarok-patch-notes/ - Please note that this update is not backwards compatible, so it is very important that Unofficial Servers update to the latest version: 265.3
- Fixed "Setting the UI General scale to the lowest makes it so you cannot drag items down into some hotkey bars."
- Fixed "cant use escape or enter to close naming box after taming"
- Added a ramp snap point on the inside of giant hatchframes
- Dye UI: Double Clicking (also double pressing (A) button) on a color region now dyes it
- Lowered dino HUD popup when looking at a titanoboa
- Fixed area of TheCenter 'Lava Island' with improperly functioning dino spawns on servers
Effective immediately we have shutdown the PVP server as it was not getting any activity so the resources could be reallocated elsewhere.
The old Ragnarok server will be shut down at 00:00 AM 28th August (GMT + 1). If you still have items to transfer across now is the time to do so. After the weekend the server files will possibly be removed from the server to free up space for other servers.
Current Version: v265.284
- Ragnarok map fixes: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/233157-ragnarok-patch-notes/ - Please note that this update is not backwards compatible, so it is very important that Unofficial Servers update to the latest version: 265.284
- Fixed dinos appearing to fall through ceilings on the client. It may take a minute or so for the server to correct the creatures.
- Fixed buffer overflow error occurring when logging into very dense bases.
- Fixed certain values being edited that allowed unintended visual changes to be made to the ini files.
- Review and changes made to graphical presets.
- Fixed an issue where players would fall through ceilings when logged out on top of them.
- Fixed issue where binding "E" to middle mouse button wouldn't function properly.
- Fixed eggs falling through structures (for real this time).
- Fixed rex saddle positioning in dye UI screen.
- Fixed Industrial Cooker and Beer Barrel from accepting fertilizer due to crop plot change.
- Fixed a visual issue where the Megalosaurus would appear to be sleeping instead of unconscious.
- Added swing delay to the Electric Prod.
- Fixed issue where canvases were not able to be placed on the Refrigerator.
- Fixed a visual issue where the player in inventory would appear as a silhouette.
- Improved collision on large hatchframe.
- Allowed the dye UI to stay open after jumping to paint.