I messed up! I deleted the mod folder! I didn't double check what directory I was in when working on a new server and deleted the mod folder on the ragnarok server. Nothing has been lost so don't worry.
I would however like to apologise for the downtime this his caused and any inconvenience it has caused you! It has certainly been a pain to sort out!
Edit: Turns out Ice Wyverns got wiped for everyone. Bye bye my 6!
Edit2: Restored a backup before this happened so the ice wyverns have been returned!
We finally have Ice Wyverns spawning on Ragnarok! However they are limited to 2 wild ones being spawned in at once. They are apex predators in Murder Murder snow so it makes sense! They respawn almost instantly after death too, so you can kill the weak ones to try and get high levels to spawn for good eggs. I have had to change it so that the server now spawns dinos at their full limit instead of the spawn limit being 55% of official it now has the same amount of wild dinos as official. Which means more chances to get brutally murdered by prehistoric creatures tame high level dinos!
The update has just been released on Steam. I have just told the servers to update. You can read a message from Wildcard here, we get the Otter today. Phoenix later in the week with new tek gear too.
I have installed this mod to hopefully limit the damage that the mod author of advanced rafts will do because of deciding to split the decor off into separate mods (the decor mods have a total size 3x that of what Advanced Rafts ever was): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1111379099
Current Version: v265.5
- Placing rafts now requires standing on solid ground (no dynamic structures either)
- Fixed: as client While using tek leggings, attempting to super sprint and running out of element (or having none) causes camera to be stuck facing forward.
- Fixed an issue where on client PC dragging directly onto the empty area within a folder would actually not put the item into that folder on the server (leading to a de-sync, when you'd re-enter the inventory you'd see the items at the root)
- Dragging DIRECTLY onto Inventory Folders , local and remote, now puts the items into those folders (the exception is the 'up level' icon, doesn't do anything)
- Transfer All To and From Inventories, in the root folder level, will now ignore items in subfolders of the inventory you're transfering out of.
- Fixed: Pressing R1 to cycle snap points while mounted, caused camera to cycle through 1st and 3rd person view.
- Fixed behavior of Text Input pop-up when using gamepad
- Fixed: When creating a folder, it didn't show it unless you reopen the inventory, or press folder-toggle button.
- Altered tamed Griffin fly speed when near targets to better attack them
- Fixed a sideways platform building bug
- Respawn / Fast Travel UI now has a bed search textbox
- Fixed ScorchedEarth rocks having incorrect destruction mesh material
- Fixed some third person camera interpolation jitters